Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:cry:
The new owner came last night to pick up the Adria. I am so glad that it is going to a good home but sad to see it go.
Roll on the next operation and we can start looking for another one. ( this won't be for a while as the operation list of my surgeon is very long !!)
I expect it to be in the autumn, so until then, we just have to look at the motorhomes on the road and be jealous !! :winky:

Maddie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I hope that the wait isn't too long maddie. Meanwhile take comfort in the knowledge that the summer is now officially over so you will not be missing out too much::bigsmile:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Maddie, glad you sold it ok, you going in for a reversal? I read your post the other day about being invited to a Stoma meeting, that brought back memories ::bigsmile: Most of the others I met where old enough to be my dad.:ROFLMAO:

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Maddie

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Oh Olley, I kept on saying to the stoma nurses that I was in the wrong department !! ::bigsmile:

I am hoping that the wait won't be too long for the next Op. and that it will be the last one for a long long time. My car goes on automatic pilot to the hospital now !! Clever VW.

Hope you are doing ok and if you have any gory details to pass on, please PM me as I don't think that the funsters would like to know this ( but I do ) :ROFLMAO:

Maddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back