The 2009 Inaugural bring and buy get together (1 Viewer)

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi Guys

Looking forward to this meet so many attendies, should be a real ball if the weather's good:thumb:

I have just put a Honda genie on the classified's, if its of any interest to anyone going to the meet let me know

heres the link Link Removed

Graham

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hi Paul,

We'll be there providing it's ok to arrive on the Friday.

Looking forward to it.

Claire, Matt and girls.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Can you please add us to your list,

Mike and Sally + dog

Great stuff your on the list. ::bigsmile:

Hi Paul,

We'll be there providing it's ok to arrive on the Friday.

Looking forward to it.

Claire, Matt and girls.

Like wise :thumb:

Also added Atadloopy (dee & paul) & Yoolie (jim& marion)

So in total we are now heading towards 40 vans, sounds great so lets try and break the 40 mark and add to the fun.
Sure we will pick a few up at Stratford. :thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Sure we will pick a few up at Stratford. :thumb:

I heard you were like that but dismissed it as malicious rumour, how sad to be proven wrong. At least pick some decent ones.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi paul is it ok if we arrive on friday teatime maybe around 5pm.thanks brian & jo:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
hi paul is it ok if we arrive on friday teatime maybe around 5pm.thanks brian & jo:thumb:

No Problem, I will be there from Thursday lunchtime, people are welcome to arrive earlier in the week if they choose too.

Boadicea

Free Member
Mar 1, 2008
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Bring and buy get together

Hi there,

New to all this so be gentle with me! I would like to come and join you all on the Friday and Saturday. Have never done a Rally so you will have to help me cope with no electric and show me the ropes :winky: Hope you like dogs cos I have 3, one will arrive with me on the Friday and the other 2 will arrive on the Saturday.

Sorry don't think I have anything for the bring and buy but will have a look and see what I can find. Will the expected BBQ be on the Saturday if its not raining? If not I will book a table at the pub. We actually went for a drive to the Cotton Arms last weekend just to see where it is. We live near Stockport. Nice place and good food.:thumb:

See you then. Linda and Paul

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi Paul n Linda

Welcome to the fun:welcome:, This meet has the makings of a great get together

We assume its you first meet, it is also Paul n Nikkis(Haganaps) first as rally organisers, :)secret: you won't like them, to loud, happy, sociable, party animals) so as long as the sun shines it'll be great, your welcome to come and say hello, we'll be the tipsy one's,:beer:, whoops sorry that doesn't narrow it down much:ROFLMAO:

It maybe worth PM Hagers incase he's missed your post

Graham n Kay

Boadicea

Free Member
Mar 1, 2008
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Cotton Arms meet

:Smile:
Hi Paul n Linda

Welcome to the fun:welcome:, This meet has the makings of a great get together

We assume its you first meet, it is also Paul n Nikkis(Haganaps) first as rally organisers, :)secret: you won't like them, to loud, happy, sociable, party animals) so as long as the sun shines it'll be great, your welcome to come and say hello, we'll be the tipsy one's,:beer:, whoops sorry that doesn't narrow it down much:ROFLMAO:

It maybe worth PM Hagers incase he's missed your post

Graham n Kay

Hiya, Yes its our first Rally, Paul will be playing golf on the saturday so he won't be joining me til later. (some excuse)! This is the reason we don't go to many. I have just pm'd Haganaps and let them know. So hopefully there will be room for us.

Lin and Paul

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi Lin

Ringers crossed for you

as for Golf, stupid game, you have the little ball in your hand, you put it on the ground and hit it 300 meters (in his dreams) then walk after it:Doh: and i my case play hide and seek with it:Eeek: before hitting it again, Repeat for 4 hours, occassionally loseing it down a hole

good job theres only 18 of those holes, anymore and you need a drink:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
No worries BOdacea I will add you to the list.

I will bump this up a few times over the next week and send/request confirmation details next weekend. Only 2 weeks togo.:thumb:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Please add Graham & Jean to the list. We will be there Thursday to Sunday. Looking for to the fishing and gatherings.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
very interested in attending,work permitting,but would not get there till friday pm.
Dave

No Problem Dave, be great if you can make it and forget about ya woes with a few tinnies::bigsmile:

Please add Graham & Jean to the list. We will be there Thursday to Sunday. Looking for to the fishing and gatherings.

Job done Graham & Jean. Dont forget the bison grass vodka as you know the kids drank mine:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Hydecolt

Free Member
Jan 7, 2008
Traveling in europe
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
full timed 8 years/traveled 4 years
Could you add (Hydecolt) Colin an Anna to the list, hopefully will be coming up with Heather and Ted in thier RV (if they have it by then) (one RV 4 people)
many thanks

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Could you add (Hydecolt) Colin an Anna to the list, hopefully will be coming up with Heather and Ted in thier RV (if they have it by then) (one RV 4 people)
many thanks

My goodness haganap what have you started - it won't be The Cheshire Plain, it will be The Cheshire Rift Valley.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
many thanks

Consider it done guys, great meeting you at Stratford and thanks for the peak inside:thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bit fed up about having to miss this one but on th eother hand it is a 400 mile round trip for us..
perhaps if it goes well something could be organised for the other three points of the compass ( sort of thing :Smile: ) ?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
if it goes well something could be organised for the other three points of the compas

There are no "official organisers" here yet. Meets can be arranged by anyone. Choose a campsite, find out how many they can accommodate and shout about it here..

Next time you book a site, post in the rallies and meets section "I'm going here for the weekend, does anyone want to come?"

Arrange a meet local to you and see what happens, you might get 1 or 21 or none; it doesn't matter you were going anyway:Smile:

Have fun:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Just bumping this up one last time. 44 listed and still a little bit of space left. PM me if you want to be added.

I have just been down to check the site today and it looked ace. Lovely weather and the atmosphere was great with the boaters and other site users, kids playing, BBQs fired up, excellent stuff.

If you are listed as expressing an interest I will be PMing you this weekend with finalised details and to let you know that the pub is offering fish and chip suppers on Friday priced £5.95 and a reduced price for a full Sunday roast. :thumb:

Lovely jubbly, let the good times roll.:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
If you are listed as expressing an interest I will be PMing you this weekend with finalised details and to let you know that the pub is offering fish and chip suppers on Friday priced £5.95 and a reduced price for a full Sunday roast. :thumb:

Lovely jubbly, let the good times roll.:thumb:

Sounds great:thumb:

sennen523

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy, North
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt.
Exp
Started 2007.
Hi haganap,
Have sent you a PM. Would like to come to the meet arriving on Thursday if there are any spaces left.
Cheers,
Al & Jan (sennen523):roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hey haggers me finks U gonna B new meets or gan i zer:winky:

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Thanks John but no chance, not as easy as I thought :ROFLMAO:
Still you will be there on Wednesday to help :winky:

Anyhow,
Anymore for anymore? One more rider and away we go, Booking will close Tuesday night. :whatthe:

All those that listed as expressing an interest should now have received directions and questions by PM.

For those still undecided heres two good reasons why you should go-

1) there is a green land far away that will always be known as motorhomefunland Google Maps

2) More importantly, the geezer upstairs whom I asked for the big fireball so far is doing his best Metcheck.com - Global Weather Forecasts - 7 Day Weather Forecast for Crewe - [Updated on 14 June 2009 at 12:00] - Weather Feeds - Live Data - Long Range Weather Forecasts

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Please pm me asap.
regards
Paul & Nokkie

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Just wanted to wish you all a great time over the weekend.
Unfortunately the new to us Motor home we saw at Stratford hasn't worked out for us.
We are going to carry on looking and buy one with no uncertainties
Have a fantastic time - the weather looks good!
Best wishes,
Dave & Lucille

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Lucille you have pm, and hopefully we will see your car on Saturday.

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Leeds West Riding of York
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
Bring and Buy W. E.

Hi Paul.
Have just sent a PM re weekend,any room left. If there is we are lpanning to arrive thursday.
Please advise if possible.
Regards, pudseykeith and Rosalie. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back