That 'Warm Readybrek feeling' and the Highways agency... (1 Viewer)

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
warm readybreak feeling

I'm glad the debate has gone back from a meander intoa Landie v. Jap Clone debate into the fundamental loss of traditional British liberties.

If I'm a respectable black lawyer on my way to court, I risk being stopped by a police community support officer (PCSO) so he/she can keep the statistical balance required since he's just stopped a white, drugged thug. If I take a photo of fairy lights outside a church in London, I can be arrested since almost all London is 'under a terrorist threat'. If I give the details required they are kept on a plice computer: if I refuse, I will be arrested for 'obstruction' and more of my details including DNA profile, are kept on a government data base for years even if I win an appeal against my intial conviction.

The state, in the one case by the PCSOs, and in this thread, by the Highways Agency, is getting more and more control.

Remember KriPo and GrePo and GestaPo (Criminal Police, Border Police (Grenze= border) Secret State Police (Geheim= Secret) ?

It's partly the waste of money, and partly about freedom, and I wonder whose reading this thread???

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
It's partly the waste of money, and partly about freedom, and I wonder whose reading this thread???

Just as well we all use pseudonyms here - theres only one person who knows all the names and addresses :Eeek: Jim :Doh: Oh Oh now whats the Acronym MHF really stand for:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back