that time of year again (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi guys, well the time is near for me to dissapear again , i think this winter is gonna be a mixture of spain and portugal, thinking of benedorm for starters, then work my self down into porky, around early feb i hope. i know i have a few rvoc,ers to hook up with, is there anyone else going, if so should see you around algarve ,maybe albuferia, and i will try and keep my updates going this time, as i lost touch last time, thats due to having so much to do and enjoy, rite now ive been dooing a mini tour of ireland, with a few funsters in tow. and now i,m at hook head light house, listening to the sea pounding off the rocks, just me and two other campers, google it, well worth a look. and i,m on the live webcam, its wild camping at its best,, no facilities at all , but thats the way i like it, i might even do a few piccys tomorow, if i can work out my new phone, then on monday, we are off to rosslare , gonna base ourselves there and use the car for the duration of of the week till sunday 6th oct, then its the high seas for the journey back, anyways time for the labba, thats bed in irish, ye all have a good night,:Smile: posted on rvoc s well'

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Have a safe trip smudger, we will look out for you if we get to Portugal again this year. ::bigsmile:
We go mid November all being well, but will be in Spain, for the first 3 months.:whatthe: :thumb: Bob and Jane.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Keep us posted if you do hit Benidorm.. We wont be over in the van till January but have a few trips planned when the flights are cheap...:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Smudger, sounds wonderful, be good to put a couple of pictures on, keep us updated on Spain/Portugal safe journeys and enjoy. :Smile:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi doc, We hope to be in Benidorm on La Torreta in November for 30 days, then who knows. At least Benidorm will be open then :Cool:. If you do decide to do La Torreta they can take your rig and they have wifi.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Smudger, have a safe and enjoyable journey. I'm hoping to make Portugal for February so may meet up.:thumb::thumb:

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Hi Doc

Great to hear of your plans and hope you have a great time. Hopefully we will see you somewhere in Spain/Portugal as we plan to travel there in the new year.

Slan

Kath and Howie

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hey Doc nice to see you post on here when you get time put some pics on of your travels we like to know where you are and what your up to:thumb:
I found your RV on the cam ::bigsmile: that looks a great place to visit

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
safe roads smudger will cya down in beni around january me pete and ken will be there end of dec for new years so looks like a few funsters will be do the beni shuffle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Derek, if your heading to/from Benidorm way call into this place:

http://www.areaautocaravanas.com/

Great site will have no problem fitting your MH in with the car trailer as well. The young lady owner is really nice.

We will not be in Portugal until early December if you about. You have my mobile so call when your in Spain around the Alicante area and we will pop over for the day.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
se you next year smudger se you next year if not before bill lyn and the wee man:thumb:::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
For all you Funsters heading south, don't forget there is a decent stopover with a big welcome (and discount) for you at Parc Verger, not far from Limoges. OK, we're a site and not an aire, but its safe and quiet, ideal for breaking your journey.:thumb:
Hope to see some of you in the months ahead.
Bob
www.parcverger.com

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Have a good trip Doc - wish I was going too but not possible at present!

Catherine

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My people have contacted the Algarve authorities and they are now organising a load of bunting and red carpet so as to be ready to welcome the return of The King Of The Algarve no matter when it is.

JJ :Cool:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
safe journey and have a fabulous winter. Hope to see you when you are back in the UK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back