That’s Us...

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Destination Unknown, May 11, 2014.

1. Destination Unknown

Destination Unknown Funster

Isn’t it a wonderful life when you can take your own personal little space to anywhere you would like to go? Do you ever glance in a shop window and see your reflection as you drive past in your little home on wheels and think “That’s Us”.
    How lucky we are to do such a thing and privileged to travel around and meet other travellers and meet new friends who are more than happy to tell you there experiences and special places to visit, and ourselves talking about our adventures.
    Life is too short to think should we shouldn’t we, Take the chance, Go for it. Hopefully you will never regret your decision. We have not...

Ok its a bit soppy but what the eck..!!!!

• Like Like x 29
  2. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Good feeling, hope to see your reflection somewhere in the Uk this summer :thumb:

3. Kim H

Kim H Funster Life Member

I think we've all experienced that OMG that's us in the reflection - how lucky are we moment - brilliant isn't it?

4. Bluemerle

Bluemerle Read Only Funster

look at the motorhome every day, and think how lucky I am.:Smile:

5. OddSocks

OddSocks Read Only Funster

This exact same thing happened to us very recently. We have only had the MH for a few weeks, and seeing me drive by in a shop window did bring the biggest smile to my face. Loving our van! Have only had a few short trips out as yet, but soon we will be on a long jaunt through France and Spain, which I can't wait to get started! :BigGrin: