Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
A big thankyou to all at swift.
A few weeks ago we had a leak through the rear skylight over the island bed.Swift picked this up on the forum and thursday just gone we recieved a new mattress.Just like to say we have had excellent service.Also had a new hab door fitted a few weeks ago and a big improvment on the other style.
All we need now is for swift to use a different base to fiat and it would be fantastic or perhaps you could give fiat a lesson on customer care.
Had the van for just over 2 years now and we are very happy with the swift side of it,the fiat side is nice to drive but just a shame how they are dealing with (or not) the tranmission problems.
Have looked at other vans at shows etc but other than spending 80k upwards we have found nothing to compare,so looks like this is the one we will keep and hopefully in about 9 years ,when im 55 then we will have 6 months abroad and work 6 months here.Thats the plan unless my wife gives in and we sell up and go fulltime.I keep trying to pursuade her but no go at the minute,although she may consider renting the house out in a couple of years::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Dave

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
[FONT=&quot]Hi David[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Glad you are getting on better with Swift than we did. We had a Swift van in 1998 and it became subject to a recall for water ingress on Luton. Swift collected the van from home to be returned to Swift for repair. After repair they expected us to collect the van at our expense, with no warranty on what had been done.:Doh:
[FONT=&quot]We contacted the dealer Marquis and told them, they offered a good part exchange to another make, and said that Swift could deliver the van to them.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since then I would never consider another or nowadays a Fiat as I have no respect for either company.[/FONT]
Hope you have better luck with Fiat as I see the fight still goes on.:thumb::thumb:

Dave
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back