Thanks

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Fenner, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Fenner

Fenner Deleted User

Thanks to all who tried to help. CCC will only do breakdown when combined with insurance.:thumb:
    Elddis Firestorm - Peugeot Boxer

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  2. nomadic

nomadic Funster

M/H breakdown cover

Hi Fenner,

Thats a shock, :Sad: I cancelled my RAC cover when our new M/H came with 3 years AA cover,:Smile: but I intend, or intended to rejoin RAC Arrival, next month.:RollEyes:

I am assuming you are a club member, if not, try The Camping and Caravanning Club - Arrival, provided by RAC, and see what comes up, if not a member, it may be necessary to telephone for a quote, based on you taking up membership.

Membership is around £36.00, but there are advantages, especially there multi trip personal insurance.:thumb:

Hope this is helpful.:thumb:

Nomadic

3. keith

keith Funster

I think you did it the wrong way round. Join the C&CC then call the RAC & say you want to join the arrival scheme as you are a member of C&CC.

Keith

4. muz

muz Read Only Funster

breakdown

be very carefull with the rac my son was covered with them he is disabled and blind and they left him broken down with fan belt gone on the A17 because his iveco van conversion was 4 inches too long.they just abondonded him and his wife and said to call the local garage in sleaford 4miles away.when they joined they told the rac the van details height length weight and they said no problem.he has not even recieved a sorry after writting to them.be aware.muz

5. keith

keith Funster

Been in the RAC for some years, never had a problem calling them out to attend my RV 32 ft Four Winds, My present MH in Barcelona and my Range Rover towing a 20 ft boat, so I don't see a problem with size. :thumb: