Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
Thanks to everyone who has answered my motorhome queries over the last few weeks. Your time and patience is much appreciated, as always the friendly forum comes up trumps(y)

I have been trying to catch up on new developments since I bought my last van about 8 years ago prior to purchasing a new one.

I went to see Andy at Johns Cross yesterday and ordered a new van, what nice people :)

Can't wait till Easter when I can go and collect it......Must find a way to tell the other half before then:oops:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds as if you have come to a good decision .(y)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
i do hope that you were not serious about leaving the wife in the dark about your purchase. My mrs would go ballistic if i chose and purchased a van without her agreement

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Thanks to everyone who has answered my motorhome queries over the last few weeks. Your time and patience is much appreciated, as always the friendly forum comes up trumps(y)

I have been trying to catch up on new developments since I bought my last van about 8 years ago prior to purchasing a new one.

I went to see Andy at Johns Cross yesterday and ordered a new van, what nice people :)

Can't wait till Easter when I can go and collect it......Must find a way to tell the other half before then:oops:
(y) Well done(y). What did you order?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

ronidog1

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
We are getting a new autocruise Jazz, the model is now discontinued.. Its last years model but who cares? As always with these things it comes down to a compromise between what you want the vehicle to do, the price and colour. Sorry not colour - ease of access to a warranty and service place. As Autocruise is a large company we have found a local dealer that will undertake any snagging and servicing work.

So taking on board all the knowledge on the forum and our own lengthy experience we were in a position to be very specific about what we wanted the van to have.

Don't worry about the other half, just tell her its the old one you have just washed it.
I tried that when we moved house!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
We did that when the kids were at school.
I'm sure their adopted parents are loving and kind to them.
you may well be joking, but a few years back, i returned to university as a post grad. on the same course was an ex RAF guy who had done just that.....his youngest was at university up country, so this guy and his wife moved to a different town and downsized to a 1 bedroom bungalow. therefore the now grown up kids couldn't just come home to mummy when it all went wrong (again)

f6c

Nov 7, 2010
gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu 640
Exp
23 Years
Yep Tee Shirt & all That But you still love the little buggers!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
mine are not that little. they are both over 6 foot. and they tower over me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back