Free Member
Mar 22, 2015
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymermobil 654 LHD
Exp
Good Evening Jim,
Thanks for your welcome. This is my first forum. I have joined to find help in the restoration of my LHD 654 found on a car park. My children and grandchildren fell in love with her despite her age and condition and i knew that this would be one of the Labours of Hercules. As a boy with my 3 bothers and sister we spent our summer 6 weeks holiday ( Dad home from sea) touring GB in a tent whilst Mother and Father dwelt in the splendors of a Bedford Dormabile, I hope my offspring will enjoy the same in the Hymer. My search primarily is to find the comprehensive Hymer workshop manual and the Fiat Ducato Engine manual. Incidentally apart from a faulty light she would have got through a MOT. I have enjoyed looking through your Motor Home Fun and once traveling look forward to sharing my boyhood re visitations from the Highlands to Brixham. Cheers.

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
Hi and welcome from South Glos. :smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi and welcome. Lots of info on here. Just ask and the answer will usually surface, eventually ;)
:welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Fiat Ducato Engine manual

Typer EPER into Google. Follow the links by adding your engine info. It may ask you for a VIN number. This is Fiats main agent spares log in. I also have some Hymer early nineties manuals, but you will have to PM me with an email addy for them
Spend a tenner and join *FUN*, it will be repaid hundreds of times over in good advice from members (y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back