Thanks for the invite (1 Viewer)

MickandAngie

Free Member
Aug 7, 2010
Funster No
G`Day everybody. My names Michael and wife is Angie. We have just bought our first motor home and are awaiting delivery. We are both looking forward to a long break in the new year once we are familiar with the workings of the thing. At this stage we have no idea but we welcome the adventures we will have. Looking forward to all your posts as learning from your experiences will be valuable for us.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hiya Mick & Angie and welcome to the Funsters Forum.
:welcomefunster:
You don't say where you hail from ? - Is the G'Day greeting an indication of the Southern Hemisphere ?::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
A big welcome to you both....::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
G`Day everybody. My names Michael and wife is Angie. We have just bought our first motor home and are awaiting delivery. We are both looking forward to a long break in the new year once we are familiar with the workings of the thing. At this stage we have no idea but we welcome the adventures we will have. Looking forward to all your posts as learning from your experiences will be valuable for us.

Hi
To you both you will go out at first only to find you don't have one thing or another, but you will soon find what you need or don't, speaking personally I carry to much but better to have than not:Doh: enjoy your new van and travels to come. Pete n Lynn.

Ps What MH have you bought ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back