Thanks Eddie (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year motorhomer after 21 years caravanning
Having experienced a failing leisure battery whilst at the Show this weekend investigation showed Banner not a sealed for life battery and had run almostt dry. Panic mode set in and SWMBO decided we needed to fit an extra battery to avoid future stress. 2 stall holders would have been happy to take our cash for a new batter - then visited Van Bitz stall and Eddie queried the need for an extra battery, gave sound advice on what to do to attempt to restore and check condition of failed battery and though he could easily fit another battery for us suggested we really consider if it was needed.....great to have someone providing good customer focused service and not just interested in emptying your wallet - but that's what you get from Van Bitz great customer service. thanks Eddie :)

OP
OP
MuddyPuddle
Oct 29, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year motorhomer after 21 years caravanning
Having experienced a failing leisure battery whilst at the Show this weekend investigation showed Banner not a sealed for life battery and had run almostt dry. Panic mode set in and SWMBO decided we needed to fit an extra battery to avoid future stress. 2 stall holders would have been happy to take our cash for a new batter - then visited Van Bitz stall and Eddie queried the need for an extra battery, gave sound advice on what to do to attempt to restore and check condition of failed battery and though he could easily fit another battery for us suggested we really consider if it was needed.....great to have someone providing good customer focused service and not just interested in emptying your wallet - but that's what you get from Van Bitz great customer service. thanks Eddie :)
Having tried and failed to revive the flagging battery we were happy today to do the round trip to Van Bitz to pick up a new 110ah Banner Battery and as usual received good friendly service and a good price :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Having tried and failed to revive the flagging battery we were happy today to do the round trip to Van Bitz to pick up a new 110ah Banner Battery and as usual received good friendly service and a good price :)
Ah, are you sure it was @eddievanbitz though, 'cos he's usually on holiday see. .................... Just sayin like. :imoutahere:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I know what you mean, when we had our alarm and solar panel fitted on our new van last year we were all set to have the b2b charger as well. Ashley discussed it at length and advised us not to get one and see how we went. He thought it was unlikely we'd need one and if we did we could have it fitted at a later date. We haven't needed one yet but if we'd had one fitted we would have been none the wiser. Very honest.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I'm surprised Eddie sold you a Banner, I thought he stocked quality stuff.

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Caring about folk and there needs,and not only there cash,top marks in my book ,very rare these days(y)

Reactions: f6c
Mar 1, 2015
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Frankia 840GD
Exp
Since 2015
I had my first visit to Vanbitz last year to get some stuff fitted. On the first night my heating failed in my brand new motorhome. Not knowing what to do Eddie stepped in to see what he could do to help me. He was their for 7:30 at night and eventually got it sorted for me. The fix was nothing to do with what I went in for and he would not accept the money I offered him for the help. I did promise to buy him a bottle of red next time I come down. But I think it will be empty by them!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back