Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
A few weeks ago, touring the Algarve, we scraped our van quite badly. I put a post on here and Zepp responded straight away giving me details of Carlos and his body shop. We had the van fixed yesterday and Carlos did a fabulous job. We also received a lot of help and kindness from another motorhomer and the owner of the site we were on. We are so happy to belong to such a gret community.
You can read about it here Link Removed
Mags

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
A few weeks ago, touring the Algarve, we scraped our van quite badly. I put a post on here and Zepp responded straight away giving me details of Carlos and his body shop. We had the van fixed yesterday and Carlos did a fabulous job. We also received a lot of help and kindness from another motorhomer and the owner of the site we were on. We are so happy to belong to such a gret community.
Mags
So glad your van is all mended and you are on the road again! Safe travels!!

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Mags
Your "water leaking" underneath might well be the frost protection that has operated at some point & not reseated properly. Might just want lifting up to open & flush out any foreign object that is keeping it open.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back