Thank you @SidJames aka @Armytwowheels

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by jumartoo, Jan 11, 2016.

1. jumartoo

jumartoo Funster

Our friends Jenben arrived here yesterday with their new Motorhome. Today they had a problem with their fridge. On searching the forum it seemed that @Armytwowheels was the expert or rather Colin. By chance they are on the camperstop so we asked Sandra and Colin to come for a drink and to pick Colin's brains. The problem is (hopefully) resolved. So, once again Funsters have come to the rescue!!! Thanks Colin.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Popeye

Popeye Funster

Without wishing to take away anyones Glory I have to say that Colin uses pure logic to arrive at the fault with anything he diagnoses, it is most impressive to watch. Good on you @SidJames

• Like Like x 4
  3. peterc10

peterc10 Funster

Another vote for Colin's expertise. Took one of my steadies to pieces, fixed and replaired it all on an Aire in Portugal (y)(y). Just need to find out where they will be in March when I am over again @Armytwowheels in cased I have any more problems

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jenben

Jenben Funster

Such help from funsters today. @SidJames and @Armytwowheels who along with their lovely dog provided us with a lot of fridge knowledge. Special thanks to @jumar who gave us a sturdy ladder and steady advice. Special mention for @jumartoo who identified that help was at hand on our camperstop.

We are hopeful that we can make ice tomorrow to go in @jumartoo g&t.....

• Like Like x 3
  5. Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels Funster Life Member

Arr, Colin is blushing. Thanks for the thanks on behalf of Colin and thanks for the wine and cheese from me! Hic.:wine: And Izzy says thanks for the opportunity to chase the chickens, that was a new experience for her.

• Like Like x 4