THANK YOU new found funster friend (1 Viewer)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Just met a new friend...Puddleduck.
Knowing we were gonna be wilding in the area , Puddleduck invited us to wild at their house. Not only did they provide us with elec, Water and lots of eggs we also gained a little knowledge. And another big bonus was they turned my home made effort of a bed extension into something much more usable.

Cant thank them enough!::bigsmile:

Ps I would nominate them to run a mi.i fix it meet north of the border.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Let's all have a mini meet at Puddleducks !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great hospitality, think Helen is gonna try and arrange a local meet in the future. If your in the area can you try and give support to the aire in Hawick....its free and one of so very few in Scotland.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Just met a new friend...Puddleduck.
Knowing we were gonna be wilding in the area , Puddleduck invited us to wild at their house. Not only did they provide us with elec, Water and [HI]lots of eggs [/HI]we also gained a little knowledge. And another big bonus was they turned my home made effort of a bed extension into something much more usable.

Cant thank them enough!::bigsmile:

Ps I would nominate them to run a mi.i fix it meet north of the border.:ROFLMAO:

Duck eggs I presume ! My all time favourite eggs, huge yolks for dippy soldiers !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Duck eggs I presume ! My all time favourite eggs, huge yolks for dippy soldiers !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:
No, no ducks lol, hens eggs, I touched a hen then jumped out my skin in fright,,,haha.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Sorry all the ducks have gone thanks to the local foxes :Sad:, however the hens and cockerel are still here. Sandra was brave enough to hold him for a few minutes and he is a very big bird ::bigsmile: It's quite a challenge to actually hold a live chicken when you've never done it before - lots of people would run a mile.

We had a great time looking at the differences in our vans and sharing knowledge. The Puddledrake (Martin) enjoys looking at things, seeing how they work and how they can be improved. He's made a pattern from Sandra's original for a dinette bed extension.

I'm working on a local landowner to see if MHF can use his field as a rally site although there would be no facilities at present. He is thinking about putting half a dozen serviced pitches in if he can get planning permission.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back