Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Thank you Bob & Jane, John, Gromet (turned up late) Bill and anyone I missed... the help to get the scooters in the car was very much appreciated... AND JJ sorry mate I did not need the tractor to get me out this morning... so no bounty for a photo....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The show will go down as the worse in history as we all know.... I am at Duncan's - Star Spangeled Spanner .. on EHU, watered and ready for the service in the morning.. MOT at 2.50 p.m. then home the 174 miles South.

I am sorry we meet so few.. but I was well and truly trapped in the RV.. meet Muz and Gromet last night... good to put faces to names. Did see people like Bill and Shirley (Landy Lover)... hope they got back to home OK... Rick and Brian who deserted us for greener grass.. and managed to rip the field up for a lot of others:cry::cry::cry:... Anyway the tractors did well and all were off of getting off... interesting that two E350/E450 B class Fords both got off under our own power...

Again thanks guys you were you were great:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bob:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back