Thank you Haganap For New Year. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Paul & Nicky for all the hard work they put into giving us Funsters a brilliant 4 days of fun parties and great company.

Also many thanks to Barry & Jannine for the entertainment getting the singing and danceing into full swing.

Just a great big thank you to everyone for a memorable start to 2013 and may we wish everyone a happy New Year. Carol & Eddie.

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thank you Carol & Eddie, It was nice to see you waving away when we were driving through Uttoxeter.

I know I said it last night, but I will say it again.

Thank's for coming and sharing New Year with us.

Hard Work it was, and of that I can have no doubt. With the weather trying it's upmost to spoil things adding to the work.

Some people say such nice things, for some to say they thought it the best New Year in years and years, To watch the effort put in to dressing up, to see new friendships formed though something that you have created, preparing food entertaining cleaning up, helping with this and that just makes it all worth while.

Motorhome funsters truly are a breed of such special people. If you have helped out in any shape or form, from moving a rubbish bag to helping me cook 80 bacon baps and help clean up the hall after the party, we salute you :thumb:

A special thank's to Taran Lass whom made a great Christmas cake for all the funsters, even though he was not attending the rally. Thanks Phil :thumb: and to Carol for going around with the cake to the motorhomes this morning to ensure that none of it was wasted. :Cool:

we're now home, :Angry: van unpacked, and we've 19 days before we're off to Anglesey for me to run a coastal marathon. I think I need to recover and quick, and only 6 weeks till skiing. :thumb:

So all that it leaves me to say is, one huge Happy New Year from Paul and Nikki :thumb:

driving

Free Member
Mar 7, 2012
doncaster southyorkshire
Funster No
MH
Frankia
Exp
new year meet

thanks to paul and nicki for a memorable new year we thoroughly enjoyed it meeting new friends ( even those who terrorised the kids in the van ( EDGY). can not wait for skiing.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
New Year Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was our first ever New Year away from home, but it was by far the best we,ve had in years. Despite the wet and the soggy ground, the warmth of the welcome from everyone made it a special New Year meet despite us only having 2 days there.

Janine and Barry [ably supported by Jim, Haggers and countless others made the entertainment party a real success and Anne & I really enjoyed ourselves. It was greatb to see so many in Fancy dress, or just dressing up.

But finally, what more can we say about Haggers and Mrs Haggers, that has not already been said: "Fabulous Hosts! Fantastic Fancy Dress [especially Nikki!!!!], and terrific organisation, right down to the final Bacon Butties to round off the New Years Meet.

Anne & I are really looking forward to the next "Haggers" Spectacular whenever that may be. We'll keep scouring the Forum for News.

Happy Days and Happy New Year to all Funsters!!!

Steve & Anne :thumb::thumb:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Definetly one of the best New year meets ever ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Big thanks to Paul & Nicki for all their hard work in making this a truly great bash

Mark & Shaz

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We are home after a fantastic few days. What a sensational way to kick off the new year. Big thanks to Paul and Nikki for all their hard work and attention to detail and to their great assistants Edgy and Shirley and others. Thanks also to Janine and Barry who kept us royally entertained.

At about 10pm last night I took a photo of two lines of empty tables. Its a rare thing to be at a party where every single person is on the dance floor! Not one wallflower among us. How good was that::bigsmile:

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Another big thank you to Paul and Nikki for a great get together. We had a wonderful time, met some new friends, and had a thoroughly enjoyable time.

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Fun! Fun! Fun!

We chose the Uttoxeter races / New Year's Eve party as our first Funster rally and we were not disappointed. :thumb: We would like to add our thanks to Paul and Nikki for the supreme effort they put into organising the event to ensure we all had a good time. I can't wait to meet up again at the Chester Food Festival.::thanks2:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
What can I say but add my thanks to the above. Nikki and Paul, you did a great job and it was all with such a generous spirit. I really enjoyed meeting old friends and making new ones and had a lovely time. Yesterday, I did say we'd probably be in bed by 11pm but what a mistake that was. I crawled back to the van at 1.30am after a fantastic evening. Thank you everybody for helping to make it such a great New Year. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
A very Big THANKYOUTo Paul and Nikki for a fabolous New Years bash it was great fun,
also thanks to Barry and Janine
[/SIZE
Thanks all round seems to be the order of the day,so thanks to all that rescued us from our battery demise (Bill):thumb:
Its just cost me £10 to write this,but worth absolutely every penny to be a member of such a fanatastic bunch of "FUNSTERS":Smile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Just got home what a fantastic weekend Best New Years Eve ever and made a profit at the races.:thumb:

Thanks again Nikki n Paul you guys work so hard you're just great so glad we eventually made it.

Rory n Jan::bigsmile:

MONSI

Free Member
Sep 3, 2007
stalybridge manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
A massive thank to Paul & Nicky for organising this nye meet
We had a great time shopping,betting,dancing & getting drunk ( thanks To jim
Keep giving Brian whiskey lol ) and most of all meeting old and new people
We had a fantastic time
Thank you
Lisa & Brian :thumb::thumb:

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
what a bash! what hosts!
thanks paul and nikki you legends ::bigsmile:

linda n mark..

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

many thanks to paul @ nicky for great first motorhome fun meet had a great time especialy when ann felt well enough to come with me to the bar and watch the last race witch came in 1st [ whoopee] hope to c u 8r in the year.thanks 2 all who made us welcome pat @ ann gayson:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back