Tesco vouchers reminder (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Booked return ferry tickets, Hull to Zeebrugge for June, about £380 using Tesco vouchers, so again this year it cost me nothing, well £4.30 for special delivery to post the vouchers to P&O. Booked this early as the Tesco vouchers will no longer be accepted on this crossing by the end of the month (30th Nov) :cry:.

We will be touring around for 24 days, probably Belgium, Germany, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia, aiming to meet up with Nicole, Tim and the twins in Italy, for a week together, before a quick run back through France to Belgium.

Ralph

Last edited:

Corky 8

Free Member
Oct 28, 2007
South West Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
off and on since the 70 s
Hello Ralph Hi dot , I have just been reading your thread,and Ive put your web site into my favourites to read later, Could you please explain Tesco vouchers to me, where thay are purchased etc, thinking of going to France/Europe next spring so any info like ferry discounts is a boon Thanking you Regards Corky

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Hello Ralph Hi dot , I have just been reading your thread,and Ive put your web site into my favourites to read later, Could you please explain Tesco vouchers to me, where thay are purchased etc, thinking of going to France/Europe next spring so any info like ferry discounts is a boon Thanking you Regards Corky

Hi Corky.
You don't buy Tesco vouchers, but you get 1 point for every £1 spent and you then collect these points. (eg £99 will give you 99 points which is 99 pence)
There are limited outlets that take them but some give you £4 for every £1 voucher and that is the attraction.
I have saved over £250 worth at the moment and this equates to £1000 spend power when I use them.
Keep saving!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

curlytail

Free Member
Feb 29, 2008
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year (+16 as caravanner)
Tesco vouchers OK for Channel Tunnel

Hi Corky.
You don't buy Tesco vouchers, but you get 1 point for every £1 spent and you then collect these points. (eg £99 will give you 99 points which is 99 pence)
There are limited outlets that take them but some give you £4 for every £1 voucher and that is the attraction.
I have saved over £250 worth at the moment and this equates to £1000 spend power when I use them.
Keep saving!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Tesco vouchers will also give you 75% discount off the Channel Tunnel.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back