Tell me about your Eura Mobil please.. (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
In the middle of my Hymer purchase from Becks, so far so good with instant response to changes and extras and cant wait to get behind the wheel.
Never had a tiptronic , a new experience , hope its as good compared to the auto in the RV.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
In the middle of my Hymer purchase from Becks, so far so good with instant response to changes and extras and cant wait to get behind the wheel.
Never had a tiptronic , a new experience , hope its as good compared to the auto in the RV.
Are you dealing with Mark - he was good with us.

Have you got the Merc or Fiat? I like the Fiat's auto - much better than the manual in my previous motorhome. But it is not as smooth compared with a true torque converter auto - there is a definitive flat spot/hesitation when changing from 1st to 2nd.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I have the Profile 580 2008 and have only had one problem with the Heki roof window leaking, now fixed. I spent 3 months living in it in Scotland, Jan to March last year and was warm and cosy. Bed is very comfortable with electric blanket. When I read complaints of Moho's rattling in transit, I am always surprised as mine doesn't rattle at all. I did a lot of research before I bought it and I read that the build quality was as good as or better than Hymer whose reputation at the time was better than the reality.

The profila a budget range and many damp problems.. when I PX'ed mine in Germany dealer said before I brought it "it will be wet..they all are" and he was right, needed 2 months of warranty work before he could shift it. The more expensive ranges from Euramobil in a different league!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
We're not keen on the bathrooms in some of the more recent Euramobil.

Far too blue and plastic for us... the same bathrooms are fitted in the Karmann range.

It's the one feature that put us off several vans that were otherwise perfect with great build quality.

eura bathroom.jpg

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Are you dealing with Mark - he was good with us.

Have you got the Merc or Fiat? I like the Fiat's auto - much better than the manual in my previous motorhome. But it is not as smooth compared with a true torque converter auto - there is a definitive flat spot/hesitation when changing from 1st to 2nd.

I am dealing with Greg, he bent over backwards with extra offers to seal a deal and gave me top whack on trade in.
Its on the Fiat and will be a new experience following the RV auto which was very smooth.
Whenever I part with a lot of money I have a mixture of feelings, should I have done that and left the money in the bank mixed with the pleasure and anticipation of getting my hands on the new toy .
I am sure I'm not alone in that :RollEyes:

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
We bought ours nearly 3 years ago so already 11 years old when we bought it (2003 plate). It's great build quality and we love it but we'll have to stick with it (unless we win the lottery!) as can't afford to buy another van.

The only thing we've had done is to have spring assisters put on the front as it's a bit nose down but not a big problem because you can always use ramps. We only had them done because we know we have to keep this van and it just makes life easier not having to use ramps nearly every time we park up. Don't think we've had to use our ramps since we had them done.

Would we buy another one absolutely.

Denise
Are you talking about just sticking the rubber blocks in the springs ??? i have just bought an 810 HB and its the same, i need the ground clearance , so really need a solution, was thinking heavier springsor maybe air bags

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
image.jpg
We're not keen on the bathrooms in some of the more recent Euramobil.

Far too blue and plastic for us... the same bathrooms are fitted in the Karmann range.

It's the one feature that put us off several vans that were otherwise perfect with great build quality.

View attachment 90496
Not all Euramobil's have the cheap looking plastic bathrooms. Maybe you should look at the higher models as they've got the more solid look

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Are you talking about just sticking the rubber blocks in the springs ??? i have just bought an 810 HB and its the same, i need the ground clearance , so really need a solution, was thinking heavier springsor maybe air bags
No, we actually had new springs fitted (Goldschimitt). We're now usually level without ramps.

Joe

periana

Free Member
Jul 25, 2019
Periana spain
Funster No
MH
2004 eura mobil
Exp
two days!
hi i have just purchased my first motor home a 2004 eura mobil hu5bil but all the manuals etc are in Swedish any one have any idea where i could try and get a English version.
its on a fiat dacuto 2.300lt diesel any ideas whats the MPG thanks

Nov 23, 2008
Funster No
I would look on the eura german website they may have online or email them they will poss send it to you as an attachment.When we had a Eura found the factory to be very good on supplying technical info.
John

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
hi i have just purchased my first motor home a 2004 eura mobil hu5bil but all the manuals etc are in Swedish any one have any idea where i could try and get a English version.
its on a fiat dacuto 2.300lt diesel any ideas whats the MPG thanks
If I were you I’d start a new thread as this one is yonks old,and you’ll probably get a better response.

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
coroner is probably right. The Euramobil factory have been excellent to liaise with - putting shame to the UK dealers in answering queries in my experience.
They may be able to point you in the right direction if they can’t supply one.
The alternative is to wait and hope that someone has the same model as you and can copy it for you.
Or, look on EBay for someone selling one like yours and see if they have the manual - they might arrange to copy it for you if they’re nice enough.

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Just bought my first MH. A 2005 Eura Mobil Activa 770 HS. Picking it up on Sunday, can't wait :giggle:
Fantastic! you'll love it.
Make sure you ask loads of questions upon hand over because you'll be sure to wish you had asked what the switch does etc. once you've brought it home.
Enjoy

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Jim - if your looking new - the only official uk importer is Oaktree. However - they don't know anything about them and don't even hold brochures and price lists ! All they said to me was 'if you contact the factory and get a brochure then decide what you want we can get it for you ' (n)

Could do that myself!!! Anyway - I did contact the factory and had a brochure within days and their advice was to buy from a dealer in Germanyo_O

On doing a bit of research could only find good reports(y)

Not going for a brand new van ourselves now as the insurance (FT ) was horrendous for a new one (£4760 pa on a value of £115K:eek:)so may well be on Mobil.de in search of one at the end of the year - and the integra models are still on our list(y)

|Oaktree sometimes has used ones that they sold new and take back in PX, Oaktree are good. the after sales service is brilliant. I had my present van off them so I can say this from my own experience

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Oak tree used to be the only uk agent for Euramobil but they stopped the arrangement for new sales. They still offer second hand ones and probably can get a new one but aren’t a UK Euramobil official dealer anymore (prob for over 6years now - although if you google it, according to Oaktree they’ve not updated it).
Geoff Cox is the only UK Euramobil dealer.
If you go on Euramobil’s .de website, they’ve only got Geoff Cox as their uk agent.

I bought mine from Oaktree. Enough said.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back