Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Anyone use a telescopic ladder with some padding to help you get up to clean the motorhome?

If so which ones do you think are best...no ladder on my MH which is fine by me .but perhaps a useful thing to carry too ?

thanks

barry

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Im sure there will be favourites But when I scoured the planet looking at them they all looked much of a muchness from £170 at shows to £60 @ Frith (local Warehouse)
I bought the cheepo version works ok for me :thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I bought a set at a show. I got it "cheap" (£80) because there was a slight fault.

The thing is my ladder has a system of hinged stops which protect your fingers and thumbs when you are "collapsing" the ladder to pack it away... I am pleased I have this feature as, without it, I would have had my thumbs squashed several times... I believe cheaper ladders don't have this feature.

I have used mine several times for a variety of jobs and panel washing...

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I looked into these mate, the going rate is £59.99, even maplins have them, unless you want a bit more from a ladder, then add cash to get more benefits::bigsmile:. Using a pipe lagging foam thingy as a rest whenever you need to get on the roof, keeps the total to ab out £62.00::bigsmile:

Apr 19, 2009
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Saw the telescopic ones in our local JTF warehouse the other day,almost sure they were 39.99 plus the vat,worth a phone call if you have one nearby.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back