technology....

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by nick21, May 8, 2011.

1. nick21

nick21 Read Only Funster

Maybe not the brightest of ideas...but...

A tv only solves tv viewing problems...

subscribed to a donggle since they came on the market, i will always need an internet conection in the m/h and i have a spare computer and a roof mounted projector and screen etc.... you can see where this is going !

i kind of like the idea of killing several birds with one stone, the big screen , tv via the net and able to work the same as at home and the A class layout i ve gone for is increadably ideal....obviosly i ve considdered power and the built in gas tank lends itself to a small gas generator....

Is this a step too far ? !

2. callumwa

callumwa Read Only Funster

Whilst you are driving........ I think it will be......:Doh:

3. welshbois

welshbois Read Only Funster

hi

Sounds fab loving the projector etc. Is there enough spped in the dongle conection for the tv to work? I am intrigued.:BigGrin:

4. thehutchies

thehutchies Funster

Streaming video via a dongle will sometimes be fantastic and sometimes be worse than useless.

Projectors are always good!

Try downloading broadcast programmes or just using dvd.

5. nick21

nick21 Read Only Funster

used all makes of dongles all over the country with my laptop and started with 3 and still with them as although not the fastest, it seems to get a signal in places where others dont and is fast enough to stream .....To be honest my home broadband isnt much faster ....

i worked out with the a class layout i should be able to project at least a 50 inch picture and be sat at least 12 ft away from it ...

with the projector and screen attatched to the roof theres still bags of head height rolled up and it ll make a fantastic lounge for in the evening...

tv catchup , i players , zmovie for latest releases and no need for a costly bulky sat dish and the same set up as home... even got a wireless mouse for remote control !!!

oh no.... another thought...surround sound off computer !

• Like Like x 1