Techno100 Started It, Old-mo Continued It and I Add The Finishing Touch (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Following Techno100's excellent thread "Today I Bought" and Old-Mo's follow up "I Have For Sale" thread I offer this one...

"I Would Like To Buy" thread....

as custom seems to require.. I will start it...

I would like to buy from any private source any spare parts (new or used) for a 1987 Hymer 660 especially a push button start Onan generator or any window glass/screen...

Also full jars of peanut butter and Steak (no kidney) Fray Bentos pies...

JJ :Cool:

PS. I haven't cleared this with our Blessed Leader (may his name be praised) :winky:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
this one any good to you?
Link Removed

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
We are looking for a Boom coffee table and leg for Autotrail please. The folding type is our preference.

Would be o so grateful...

oh and a bike rack for said MH, not sure on details for this (it's a man thing)

thank you

Andrea
x

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

oh and a bike rack for said MH, not sure on details for this (it's a man thing)

thank you

Andrea
x

If you have the spare wheel mounted on the back there is a new bike rack available to suit, if not another is readily available, just give us a ring for more advice.

Peter

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Just had a mental picture of Peter in the nude, where's my nearest Brownhills:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
We are wanting to buy a Smev oven/grill for our Hymer and 2nd hand double electric step (omnistor) if anyone has one of these.
thanks

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it is there open day

It is there open day (weekend) .. but as Peter would not declare what the soup of the day was I have stayed in Tunbridge Wells..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: get the bits I need at the next show.

Bob

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Need a new shower head.

Whale Elegance combination....

see other thread :RollEyes:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I would like to buy a 1/4 deal of bush and 1 gram of coke.
Would prefer delivery, many thank's.
Haggers.

I would also like to buy a Frankia 840d not older than 2 years and for no more than £5k (things are tight)

I would like to swop a 43yr old Female, good at cooking, sorry, should say excelent at cooking, fantastic mother of children, wonderful temprement, super accountant and doubles as a great Taxi driver.
For,
Brunette Nymphomaniac (red head considered) Lousy cook with a bad temprement accepted.

oh

And a large shovel to dig me out of a massive Hole when Nikki reads this. :Eeek:
She knows I don't want a frankia :winky:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I would like immunity from prosecution so that I could tell you what I really think about: Liverpool FC, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carrager and Referee Mark Clattenburg.
Jim
:Angry:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I`m not greedy... but I wouldn`t say no to about another "Two Inches"... on my

Height... then I would`nt need a cushion on the drivers seat.. :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I would like immunity from prosecution so that I could tell you what I really think about: Liverpool FC, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carrager and Referee Mark Clattenburg.
Jim
:Angry:

Me too Jim... I am with you all the way... I hate them (Red) Scousers... whining on about their history and playing that AWFUL blo*dy song every home game...:Angry:

Your lot... the honest, well managed BLUE team from the City I respect and have a soft spot for even though you do keep on beating up our super stars (how I never know... :winky:)... (at least the Red lot let us take points off them... four this season :ROFLMAO:)

Didn't see the game... only heard bits and pieces... were there some dodgy ref decisions then?

JJ :Cool:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Yep JJ, not very obvious ones but when you now of Clattenburg and Gerrards history its easy to spot.

He should never have been allowed to referee that game. He hasn't been to Goodison for 3 years now. I think he'd get hung if he did ever manage to get back. In fact I don't think the police will allow him back.

By the way, I don't know why we always turn you over, it must be the Lescott factor.
Jim
:Smile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I would like to buy a 1/4 deal of bush and 1 gram of coke.
Would prefer delivery, many thank's.
Haggers.

I would also like to buy a Frankia 840d not older than 2 years and for no more than £5k (things are tight)

I would like to swop a 43yr old Female, good at cooking, sorry, should say excelent at cooking, fantastic mother of children, wonderful temprement, super accountant and doubles as a great Taxi driver.
For,
Brunette Nymphomaniac (red head considered) Lousy cook with a bad temprement accepted.

oh

And a large shovel to dig me out of a massive Hole when Nikki reads this. :Eeek:
She knows I don't want a frankia :winky:

Paul you had better add a pair of these Broken Link Removed to your list for when Nikki reads this:ROFLMAO:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
JJ was looking for a remote start onan, well heres one for sale
Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.