Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I don't have any but don't have a problem with them.

What I do have a problem with is blokes who have those stupid barbed wire type tattoo round their bicep and then wear t shirts to show them off - whatever the weather:RollEyes:

paul8ch

Free Member
Nov 22, 2011
kent
Funster No
MH
minibus conversion
Exp
I'm a newbie
IF KENT BE THE GARDEN OF ENGLAND MY TOWN BE THE COMPOST HEAP... so what part of Kent is that?

Royal Tunbridge Wells, is the capital of grid locks, road works, gas pipe work and cable laying... it is in the high stakes for the compost heap.

Bob
Isle of sheppey, Minster to be precise it's not that bad really nice and quiet anyway.I know what you mean about Tunbridge Wells I do a lot of work in high Brooms And sometimes pass through it to work in Hastings it's a nightmare at any time of day isn't it

paul8ch

Free Member
Nov 22, 2011
kent
Funster No
MH
minibus conversion
Exp
I'm a newbie
I don't have any but don't have a problem with them.

What I do have a problem with is blokes who have those stupid barbed wire type tattoo round their bicep and then wear t shirts to show them off - whatever the weather:RollEyes:
WHOOPS! I've got one of them, it's not barbed wire though it's a Samoan pattern, and it is all the way round unlike most of the wimps with the barbed wire who can't stick the pain of tats on the inside of their biceps because it hurts too much. Admittedly I am a wimp when it comes to the cold though so no body ever see's it I have to stay in long sleeves until late August.:Blush::Blush::Blush:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
WHOOPS! I've got one of them, it's not barbed wire though it's a Samoan pattern, and it is all the way round unlike most of the wimps with the barbed wire who can't stick the pain of tats on the inside of their biceps because it hurts too much. Admittedly I am a wimp when it comes to the cold though so no body ever see's it I have to stay in long sleeves until late August.:Blush::Blush::Blush:

The Samoan ones are different. It's the barbed wire ones I can't stand:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back