Tattoo's Shock Horror

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by mikkidee, Feb 3, 2012.

1. mikkidee

mikkidee Read Only Funster

Right I'm on a roll at the moment, I've got quite an extensive tattoo, If I was outside my van pottering about, what would your first impressions be of me? I know some people are judged on first impressions.

Mike:Smile:

2. aba

aba

i would probably think theres a bloke with a tattoo pottering around his motorhome.:Cool:

• Like Like x 4
  3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Need a picture ..

but without seeing, Id think you were a bloke with a big tattoo .. no big deal

• Like Like x 3
  4. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

Never judge a book by its cover. Some of the most interesting people I have ever met have been very strange on the outside. You only have to look at some funsters:Rofl1:

• Like Like x 8
  5. Gooney

Gooney Funster

Depends, if it was on your arse and you were showing it off I would probably think that was quite strange:RollEyes:

6. mikkidee

No won't be getting any p----s near my arse:Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  7. tofo

tofo Funster

Personally I dislike tattoos can't see the attraction

But it doesn't stop me liking people With a tattoo

He ho each to their own

:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  8. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

i'd think you were a thieving thug and would demand to see proof of vehicle ownership. :Angry:

only kidding.....i have one small tattoo which i regret, but they are as common as chips today so would think no more of it.....maybe even admire it (from afar :Wink:)

• Like Like x 3
  9. mikkidee

It's not your first loves name is it:Rofl1:

Mike:Smile:

10. champers

champers Funster Life Member

Before I was a mature student :BigGrin: I was always nervous of groups of lads , you know the ones with their trousers hanging down showing their pants, those with their tattoos, loud and groupy .. but what a turnaround, once in college with these young lads and girlz who could be just as scary to me I found them to be the nicest of folk, caring and looking out for me and including me into their plans
    Moral is as some one else mentioned Never judge a book by their cover ... hey even i have a tattoo now :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 2
  11. pappajohn

that i could live with :Laughing:

[​IMG]

as a young (16 y/o) bike rider i had the phrase "Too fast to live, too young to die" :Doh: in plain blue text engraved on my forearm......

now, 40 years on, it resembles a two line bar code :Sad:, and i also realise now i wasn't too fast and you don't stay young for ever. :Blush:

12. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

I will tell you a story, a lady of mature years lost her husband they always went on several exotic holidays abroad each year, she was persuaded to go on a cheap holiday abroad on her own after her husband died she said she would hate it but on her return this is what she said.

She was scared being on her own and when on the plane quite a few shaven headed tattooed (thugs )were sat near her,when they got the bags at the airport one of these men said let me carry your bag for you she was scared but there were plenty of other people about.None of the other people had offered to carry her bags though.When she went down for dinner in the hotel these Lads said oh come sit with us do not be on your own you come on our table.They were going for a drink in the town and insisted she went with them to cut a very long story short they treated her just like their mum she had a lovely time and said what a nice group of lads/men they were carrying her cases buying her drinks including her in trips during the holiday making her part of the group.She had made a judgement like we all do based on what they looked like ,when she got to know them she realised she had been wrong and they had made her holiday a really nice experience.Within a few days of being home she was talking about her next adventure.

• Like Like x 11
  13. aba

aba

bit like this.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3iB47nQ6E[/ame]

• Like Like x 9
  14. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

Yes aba its usually the sharp suits that do the most harm

• Like Like x 2
  15. EthnGeoff

EthnGeoff Funster

I'd think what's that daft geezer doing with his shirt off in this weather?:Eeek:
    Geoff.

• Like Like x 2
  16. wasp

wasp Funster

Is it like this[​IMG]apparently this person likes Disney:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  17. mikkidee

But there is laser removal for tattoos, I spent my younger years in and out of care from children's homes to foster care, and that entailed the identity crisis, fitting in with the crowd (don't judge me i'm a nice guy) had tattoos on my hands and forearms all done at home, well not really home. But as I grew into adulthood I began to get a complex about the tattoos on my skin,(don't judge a book by it's cover) I had them removed by laser. There is no need to have a reminder of your past tattooed on your skin any more. Time to move on

Mike:Smile::Smile:

• Like Like x 2
  18. bigfoot

bigfoot Funster

On Females of a certain type round here they are called 'Tramp stamps'.:Eek!:

• Like Like x 3
  19. Gooney

Gooney Funster

Tramp stamps

Now come on, you can't tell me you wouldn't like your Bride looking like this:RollEyes:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. pappajohn

not that i would expect it, but the NHS wont pay for removal any more than they would pay for having it done in the first place:Sad:......laser removal isnt cheap and I have better things to spend my money on.:thumb:
    i can live with the odd looks and comments when i explain what it USED to say :Laughing: