Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Just like to thank Bob and Jane for a wonderfull meet at Tattingstone, the weather wasn't bad, and we had a great time and saw lots of old friends and met a few new, until we meet again, safe and happy travels. :thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yup,
top notch weekend ! Even the weather was kind to us !!

Thanks go to Jane and Bob for going the extra mile for us all once again :thumb::thumb:

Lyngary

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2011
Sudbury, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Lovely weekend. Thanks to Bob and Jane for all their hard work at keeping us entertained. I beat Lynnette home by minutes! See you all soon.
Gary and Lynnette

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
Thanks to Bob and Jane for another great meet. It was nice to have a lazy weekend sitting in the sun with new friends and old ones. :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_2028a.jpg
    IMG_2028a.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2000a.jpg
    IMG_2000a.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2029a.jpg
    IMG_2029a.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2025a.jpg
    IMG_2025a.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2030a.jpg
    IMG_2030a.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 35
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Thanks Bob & Jane for organising a great weekend.
We've gleaned so much information from everyone about items for our van and our trip to Croatia in the summer.
Thanks to Jaws for letting me have a go on the electric bike, I'm definetly getting one along with a 'Honcho' and have just bought & downloaded the TomTom for ipad on recomendation. I've spent more on this weekend than I have at any show we've been to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jacky

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
A great weekend with really warm sunshine today and warm funster companionship throughout the weekend.

Thanks Jane and Bob (And of course Izzy!)

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Thanks Bob and Jane for all your effort in setting up the event. We were really impressed with the weather you organised!:thumb:
It was nice to catch up with those who attended and we hope to see you all again, but hopefully through the bottom of a beer glass next time!!!::bigsmile:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Great weekend along with good friends old and new, many thanks to Bob and Jane for organising everything so well including the sunshine:thumb:
I'm still a bit achy after the fun run but will get over it:ROFLMAO:

Dane & Hazel (sniff sniff cough cough)

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
A great weekend as usual. Nice to meet some new Funsters as well as seeing old friends.

I was very impressed with the Chip Man.:ROFLMAO: Ray we love you :ROFLMAO:

As for the fun run I was just slightly behind Dane:winky:

Only downside was that we sat in traffic for well over an hour on the A12 and didnt get home until 9pm in the end :cry:

Thanks Bob and Jane for the weekend and the help on the fitting of the Gas. (Thanks Also Dane)

Hopefully those sniffing and coughing are now on the mend.

Looking forward to the next meet.

Sonja

Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
Many thanks to Bob and Jane for all your work ensuring a great meet . It was good to meet all who were there , a peaceful weekend in a nice setting . And some glorious sunshine on Sunday , great stuff.

Last edited:

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
What a great week-end. thanks Bob and Jane for the organisation and especially the "Fairy Lights". definitely not just for christmas.

Tattingstone is a gem. Lovely area to cycle, walk or just chill with friends old and new. The weather was very kind. Richard and I both have red noses from the sun. Not the booze or my cold.:Doh:

Holly was very happy especially when she met Ray and Gerry her surrogate Mum and Dad, even though she did eat Ray's stew. Sorry once again Ray. :Blush:

See you all again soon. If not before at Malvern.

Gay and Richard::bigsmile:

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
We had a great time, many thanks to Bob and Jane for organising the meeting
Mike and Sandra::bigsmile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Many thanks to everyone who supported our 3rd meet at Tattingstone. :thumb:

Very lucky with the weather and a great weekend had by all, nice to see new members not getting left out and everyone enjoying themselves, when all the BBQ food came together on Saturday night I thought we are never going to eat all that, and I think most of it went in the end. ::bigsmile:

As usual the dingbats went down well, and the quiz was enjoyed by all, don't know if we can name a winner, :winky: but John ( Jaws )was the loudest and he does know a little about everything. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks to everyone that helped with the marquees, no doubt about it they make a meet, you noticed the difference when you went out to the toilets and came back in the tent, :winky: I'm not saying it was warm...........but warmer. :ROFLMAO:

We cycled round Alton Water yesterday afternoon, after most had left, enjoyed that as always. :thumb:

We went into the pub last night with Mike and Sandra had a lovely evening, thanks, we had a couple of pints of dark mild, not had that since the 1970's.
They have a good selection of real ales, and Andy the landlord was very happy with us all especially the funsters that had meals in the pub, so many pubs are closing down, it would be a great shame if we lost this one. :Sad:

We normally have another meet here in September, but this year we will be in Germany, so if we cant fit another in this year, we will be having another one next year, and look forward to seeing all your names on the list. :thumb:

Thanks again for coming. ::bigsmile: Bob, Jane and Izzy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back