Tattershal Lakes (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have been looking for a couple of cheap sites near my mums to stay at for 2 days at a time basically to do fills/empties. Tatershall Lakes are doing a cheap deal on week days for £6/night inc hookup.

Not seen anywhere that cheap in quite some time.

I am going to be stopping there mid week for the next few weeks and wilding at the weekends. If anyone fancies a visit to the area you are more than welcome to meet up. There is a bar on site and quite a few in the village. There is the BBMF and for anyone interested in planes they quite often do "Go nuts" sessions during the week with the BBMF doing their "Go Nuts" routine some weekends.

Please note this is not a peaceful site as they do allow kids and it is less than a mile from the end of the runway where Tornados and Tyhpoons regularly take off. You may even get lucky and suffer a Q squadron scramble which is unbelievably loud.. The lakes also host Jet Bikes and they have events there which can be pretty loud.

But it is £6 a night with hookup and it is a nice area not far from Lincoln, Louth and Newark.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
PS: Her infection is back hence me hovering around the area. It's been a year now since the op and the longer this drags on the more worried I get. I want to be close in case she needs me as the nearest relatives are newcastle.

Looks like this years Portugal trip may be off as well (again) :cry:

Luckily I love the area.

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
we use Tattershal Lakes site quite a lot , its a very good site ,they even accepted the camping for a £1 tokens that were in the sun and we got a week with electric and awning for £14 had to pay a £1 electric)::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just come back from Woodhall Spa , Jubilee Park £ 14.50 ( from £9.50 out of August )with Hook up and 2 free swims in the new heated pool £4.75 , it is just across the road from the Petwood Hotel of Dam Buster fame .
It is usually a quiet campsite even if there are kids about , and about half a mile from Woodhall center , and the new railway cycle ways either to Lincoln along side the river or to Horncastle ,

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
It's a great venue for rallies too
typhoon-1-X2.jpg