Tassimo machines (1 Viewer)

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I wasn't assuming anything I misread your post, I though you said take yours "back" when you actually said , you take yours "black" and no, one must not.
It takes a fine, upstanding fellow, to admit he made a mistake,,,
I am humbled in your presence,,,
I have determined to remember your honesty & integrity, in that I shall follow your admirable qualities in the (highly unlikely) event that I am ever confronted with the same issue...
It must indeed be a tumultuous experience to come to terms with the fact that one has made a,,, MISTAKE,?!

You, Sir, (an if you're a bird,,, well, same same,!) have my utter and profound respect. ;)(y):LOL::LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
iandsm
Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I am not entirely sure that having a preference to use a coffee machine demonstrates an inability to tolerate other simple procedures. It is simply a preference. Neither am I sure that the use of such machines is a "complete crock of shit" I am fairly sure I and perhaps others who use machines object to being advised to "Ged a life" and I am equally sure that I and probably others don't much care for being referred to as "Poor aspiring idiots"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
NickNic, perhaps you could (and I ask this with respect) take a moment to consider,,, (you and the many others who cant "tolerate" simple tea & coffee making proceedures),,,
there are many thousands of folk who really do havta drink "filth",,,
they,,, those folk to whom I refer, have no access to clean water, let alone clean (filtered) water inna fancy (total unnecessary) coffe/tea machine,?!
We are the privileged few,,,
sometimes, all of us (myself included) forget this, and it takes no harm to be reminded that "one" couldn't possibly drink a cup of tea/coffee, that wasn't supplied by an expensive (totally unnecessary) machine,,,,,,
well,,, it's a complete crock of shit,,, init,?!!!!!!!!

Ged a life,,,, all of ya who've got these "must have" (totally unnecessary) machines,,, sell the furkun things to other poor aspiring idiots and give the proceeds to those who really need it.

Instant coffee and tea bags,,, its the way to go...

I'd rather drink real coffee made with water from a muddy puddle than the muck from one of those machines made with Evian.

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'd rather drink real coffee made with water from a muddy puddle than the muck from one of those machines made with Evian.
I really do think that you're missing my point old chap,,, never mind,,,
sometimes the crust is too thick to break into...

Peter Sansom

Free Member
May 22, 2015
peebles
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 610
Exp
A relative newbie...ex caravanner
Oh dear!.. A bit of a storm in a tea...er coffee cup. Come on folk each to their own. If you like a gizmo to make your coffee in then that's fine, if it's a cafetiere (my choice) or instant then that's fine too. What will be next...to dunk or not to dunk? After Ms May's little announcement we have other concerns methinks!

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Well it's just not good enough, bigguspeckus. You must try harder, we can't have folk agreeing and in harmony on here. Discuss. Heh heh!
I've godda reign in Borr,,, handin out apologies LR&C, and I'm not in "best books" with he WMBO either,,, don want another trip to that place with the (relatively) new (Catholic?!) cathedral,?!

Gonna dig in, keep low, and view the scene from a position of safety... should I observe a recce into semi dangerous territory (that looks appealing) I mite be tempted to join the squad,,, but I'll be bringin up the rear,,, I definitely aint gonna be the trail blazer leadin the charge,?!!! ;):LOL:

Peter Sansom

Free Member
May 22, 2015
peebles
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 610
Exp
A relative newbie...ex caravanner
I've godda reign in Borr,,, handin out apologies LR&C, and I'm not in "best books" with he WMBO either,,, don want another trip to that place with the (relatively) new (Catholic?!) cathedral,?!

Gonna dig in, keep low, and view the scene from a position of safety... should I observe a recce into semi dangerous territory (that looks appealing) I mite be tempted to join the squad,,, but I'll be bringin up the rear,,, I definitely aint gonna be the trail blazer leadin the charge,?!!! ;):LOL:
S'pose bringin' up da rear better than bringin' up da lunch. Diggin' in deep only gonna give you one view...up at da sky innit. Take a flask of coffee, tassimo or otherwise!

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
S'pose bringin' up da rear better than bringin' up da lunch. Diggin' in deep only gonna give you one view...up at da sky innit. Take a flask of coffee, tassimo or otherwise!
Love your post, Peter Sansom, reckon yous my kinda Borr, Borr,,, also reckon,,, your succinct remark;
re "tassimo or otherwise" ,,, will close the debate,?!
Talk ya LataGata. (y):LOL:

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I am not entirely sure that having a preference to use a coffee machine demonstrates an inability to tolerate other simple procedures. It is simply a preference. Neither am I sure that the use of such machines is a "complete crock of shit" I am fairly sure I and perhaps others who use machines object to being advised to "Ged a life" and I am equally sure that I and probably others don't much care for being referred to as "Poor aspiring idiots"
Having reflected on my choice of words iandsm, I feel I should offer an unreserved apology for any offence I've caused, to you, or others;
I'll admit that I was watching the thread with nothing more than detached, slightly bewildered amusement, but, no overt hostility, until the "filth" comment.
At that point, I'm afraid my emotions got the better of me and I posted a somewhat belligerent retort...
I'm sure that "Nicknicks" "filth" comment was a throwaway comment and I regret getting so fired up about it.
Hows about we all make a donation to the "water aid" charity,,, for those who have no access to clean water, and close the subject.
Bigguspeckus signing off with a fulsome apology.

EyUp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2016
Yorkshireman living in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Majestic 180
Exp
I have one for the MoHo. Really love it, consistently good coffee from it.

The only niggles I have. The tank isnt very big and there isnt a self clean function, you have to pop the yellow disc in. Hardly the end of the world but a press of a button to cycle a clean would be good, IMO.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
If travelling in France, it's worth checking on their supermarket prices for packs of Tassimo pods. They were generally cheaper than the UK on our recent trip there, plus they do different product ranges.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back