Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
New Guy here1
With something new in the way of a "Meet";....... Calling all Talbot based camper/Motorhome owners!...... I have been a very busy boy and a clever old lad!
All on my lonesome, I, being aTalbot owner, have organised a 'Talbot' meet for september 11th to 15th 09 on the very beautiful Hayling Island in Hampshire UK The site; Fishery Creek. Park, 100 Fishery Lane, Hayling Island, Hants, PO119NR.
I've captured up to 40 pitches at only 50 quid per unit for all 4 nights! THis is a great site with FREE showers, Fishing and all sorts! Near shops, pubs restaurants etc, etc. Lots of places to visit inc the Isle Of Wight, Chichester, Portsmouth etc.
Games and fun sports on the Saturday and an American Super & Party in the evening. You can book direct by telephone; 02392 462164. Ask for Julie and quote "Paol Hart Talbot Meet". View site at; camping@fisherycreek.co.uk
The meet is for all Talbot types...Fiat Ducato, Citroen etc.
THANKS....Paol. Book by end of June!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
Talbot 'meet ..Now all campers'

We thought it a bit mean to offer this great long weekend to only Talbot folk. There 40 spaces in all, enough to include more than just Talbots! See previous post for details.
This site and meet.....Too good to miss!
Paol.:Doh:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
The meet is for all Talbot types...Fiat Ducato, Citroen etc.

You may get a better response by saying it's a motorhome meet..

It's confusing ( to me anyway) to say Talbot type then add Ducato, Citroen etc ..

Hope you have a good meet ..

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
Talbot 'meet'

Osiyo Jim,
Sory to confuse you.....Ducato and Citron C5 are Talbots in disguise The offer is now open to all camper and 'Motorhome owners. It's going to be a great one.....Too good to miss.
Paol.:sin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back