TAG for Autoroutes (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
For the last twelve years we have used the SANEF TAG for autoroute journeys. We joined in France, paying bills by automatic charge to our credit card.

On the anniversary of joining, this year, I noticed that the annual charge had risen to 27 euros.

On looking on line I found that the newer British arm of SANEF charge 6 euros pa, plus 5 euros for any month in which the TAG is used, up to a maximum of 10 euros. i.e. Maximum of 16 euros per year.

I rang them first, then applied on line. As I was an existing customer of the French side the "joining fee" of 10 euros was waived and I received the new TAG within 48 hours!(y)

I am now simply waiting for my 20euro deposit on the French TAG to be returned.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
We've been using APRR for years now (first with the car, now with the MH). No annual charge, just €1.70 for each month that you use it and they'll bill to a UK credit card. Website is only in French though.

OP
OP
maison
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We've been using APRR for years now (first with the car, now with the MH). No annual charge, just €1.70 for each month that you use it and they'll bill to a UK credit card. Website is only in French though.
That's a good deal for infrequent users. We use the Autoroutes most months though.

Still, for anyone heading to the south coast during the high season your deal must be the one to take.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back