Table (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I want to buy a replacement table for outside the motorhome but I have been disappointed in the past with the poor quality of the majority of them. I would like one with adjustable legs for uneven ground and a water proof top rather than compressed cardboard or fibreboard so it can survive being left outside in the rain. Price is not important but quality is,

Anyone any ideas/recommendations please ?

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
When we had our last MH it had one of these with it - the worst thing I ever did was leave it go with the MH when we sold it.:Doh:
Link Removed

It was superb and could be left out and the individual adjust legs were great too - I was a little shocked when I saw the prices of them but will endeavour to get another one - not too sure where in UK you can get them, just remembered the name. We even had a barbeque on it too.

Hope it helps.

Trikeman. :winky:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This is similar to the above one:

Link Removed

Details about the table top material here:

http://www.sevelit.com/index.php?pdid=175

Or there's a fishing table which might suit depending on what height/size you want?

Link Removed

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I have a Crespo one, had to screw ply wood underneath to reinforce the flimsy top. BUSBY:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back