Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have to hand it to them!
I bought a Mario 2 MDA to use as a wireless modem on T-Mobile!
I had a bit of trouble with my connection one weekend and reported it but otherwise it was ok!
Numb Nuts that i am i broke it!
Because it was my fault and un-insured i had to buy another phone to use with my sim card that is bound to contract for another 8 months!
I bought a Nokia N73 which was ok when traveling but i had major connection trouble at home with the internet!
I reported it again in strongly worded email to T-Mobile and the day after i recieved a phone call from customer services!
The lady on the phone was great and she sent me a free Dongle!
She said try the Dongle and if it doesn't work she might be able to halve my contract bill.
The Dongle arrived the next day and it works fantastic! (so far)
I am very impressed!:thumb:

OP
OP
Digger Driver

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Heres an update!
I called T-Mobile back and told them the dongle was great but i cannot make any calls from it!
Chancing my arm i was after another sim card for the dongle so i suggested this but the lady said i would have to take out another contract!
I asked could i downgrade my existing contract removing the wireless modem internet and she said yes!
So when starting a new contract i have a choice of modems!
So now i have a brand new, future proof Web n Walk Stick, a free dongle and an extra sim card for the same price as my existing contract!
Superb!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back