Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi all
Just got back from a month's tour of Switzerland @ France, a week in Interlaken then 3 weeks on a big loop of France starting at Annecey and finishing at Graveline aire, for the 10 o,clock ferry from Dunkirk, we had a good time and good weather, the only troubles we had were a lost wheel trim :Angry: , and a broken mirror my fault :Doh::Doh:, but roll on the next trip to Spain in February. Pete n Lynn

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds like you had a good time which was your most enjoyable part Switzerland or France, realise they are both very different but we have only passed through Switzerland and wonder what a longer holiday would be like there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Sounds like you had a good time which was your most enjoyable part Switzerland or France, realise they are both very different but we have only passed through Switzerland and wonder what a longer holiday would be like there.
Hi Carol
Definitly Switzerland never been before, so made good use of the travel passes to go up as many mountain routes as poss in the time we were there, we stopped at Jungfraue Blick camp site a bit basic but handy for buses and trains to go around the mountains and on the lakes, we also visited Annecey in France which is also a nice place to visit for a couple of days, but I think I will sack my sat nav lol for some of the roads (tracks) she took us along in both countries. Pete :thumb::thumb:l

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We were in Interlaken with the caravan in the late 90's and had a great month using travel passes for the mountain railways and funiculars. Think we were at Camping Hobby if I remember, withing easy walking distance of the town and railways to all destinations. Jungfraujoch was expensive - around ÂŁ70 - but well worth it. It's a must for a return visit with a motorhome asap. but whether we'll be up for all the walking/climbing this far down the line is doubtful. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back