Free Member
Mar 14, 2013
uk
Funster No
MH
talbot
Exp
just bought one
Hiya I have just bought a talbot merlin its a very old one a 1987, please can anyone tell me what the switch next to the choke is for, and also there is another switch coming up to the steering wheel which I can't figure out what thats for either. One more thing for you to help me with, there is an illuminated orange light the other side of the choke what is this for please?.A couple more questions the water won't come into the toilet when I press the button, what will the problem be with that?. And last of all if I was to buy a freeview telly for it what sort of an aerial would I need? thank you one and all for reading my thread. Looking forward to your help.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Can't help with the Merlin specific ones as I have never had one. My late Uncle did but that's not much help.
I suspect some of these switches may have been fitted by previous owners and may not be standard.

We may be able to help with the toilet if we knew which model it was.

For freeview there you will need a directional aerial (not the ones that look like flying saucers). Either a through the roof mounted one, or much cheaper, a portable one that you erect on a ladder etc.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back