Swift Suntour 630G .. any owners ? (2 Viewers)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
van small truck. van small truck .van small truck.
you know it makes sense.
van small truck.
repeat after me.
van small truck. :shout::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Thanks Peter, will do if it gets to the point of buying ..

It's on an 03 plate, 2.8 Fiat .. did that model suffer from the 5th gear or any other problems?
jim

Not as far as I am aware but check round the step for rot, some can suffer.

I have an 04 Swift Lifestyle 630G ! Floor is ok:thumb:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Hi Jim. We have a 2004 Swift Suntor 630G as our commuter. Apart from the Fridge I have no complaints so far. It only had 11,248 miles or so on the clock when we bought it. So it had been stood fro LONG periods during it's previous life. We changed ALL the belts and pulleys due to it being 5 years old. We have also Waxoyled the underneath. The coachwork need a lot of scrubbing to bring it up to as new condition. It drives like new. The inside is like new. AS mentioned, the ONLY complaint so far is the Fridge. dougcumiskey has the Sundance 630G which is the same model and he also says the Fridge is useless. I didn't find it a problem until we left the UK and got south of Clermont Ferrand. THEN it wouldn't coold down enough no matter what I did. But I don't have a fan fitted yet. Doug says it makes a small amount of difference. :Eeek:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
:Cool: Hi Jim. We have a 2004 Swift Suntor 630G as our commuter. Apart from the Fridge I have no complaints so far. It only had 11,248 miles or so on the clock when we bought it. So it had been stood fro LONG periods during it's previous life. We changed ALL the belts and pulleys due to it being 5 years old. We have also Waxoyled the underneath. The coachwork need a lot of scrubbing to bring it up to as new condition. It drives like new. The inside is like new. AS mentioned, the ONLY complaint so far is the Fridge. dougcumiskey has the Sundance 630G which is the same model and he also says the Fridge is useless. I didn't find it a problem until we left the UK and got south of Clermont Ferrand. THEN it wouldn't coold down enough no matter what I did. But I don't have a fan fitted yet. Doug says it makes a small amount of difference. :Eeek:

Cheers John.. didn't realise yours was that model .. great minds .. :roflmto:

I've always fitted a fridge fan, even when I was a tugger, it does make a huge difference..

hope you are enjoying the sun.. weather is bad here.. but you know that already :ROFLMAO:

jim

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Cheers John.. didn't realise yours was that model .. great minds .. :roflmto:

I've always fitted a fridge fan, even when I was a tugger, it does make a huge difference..

hope you are enjoying the sun.. weather is bad here.. but you know that already :ROFLMAO:

jim

:RollEyes: No, the weather is not too good at the moment. It was only 10 degrees C in the RV this morning when we got out of bed. Didn't put my shorts and 'T' shirt on until 10am. Then if that wasn't bad enough? The SUN was already shining bright and was dazzling my eyes while I was flying my Model Aeroplane and Helicopter and the persperation was giving me tickles down my spine. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Swift 630g

Hi Jim,

We have a sundance 630g 04 model. No major problems.
Big garage, dont be tempted to fill it, be aware of weight on back axle.

best wishes
Kate

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Jim,

We have a sundance 630g 04 model. No major problems.
Big garage, dont be tempted to fill it, be aware of weight on back axle.

best wishes
Kate

Thanks Kate..

did you read my post about filling garages with stuff ? :roflmto:

I'm not a 'garage fan' .. but they are useful for hiding eye candy :thumb:

jim

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Jim

Just going through some threads and noticed your question on 5th gear, I think it was sorted out by then I had the problem on a 99 model Fiat. It did not cost that much to fix in a back street garage. But with that year you should be fine

Steve

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Yes Jim, I have a Swift suntor 630g for my sins, but I have to warn you I don't have much good to say about them...

Maybe a Skype link if you want.

Doug...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back