john1

Free Member
Oct 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
swift royale coach built
Exp
hello im new to the motorhome scene and just bought a swift sundance 630l 2004 in really good condition checked everything from damp to cocker fridge freezer ect ect but the water pump doesnt seem to be working the people i bought this from were a elderly couple who bought it from discovery liesure in chorley does anyone know what could be the problem ie fuses or does the pump need replacing and if so how much would it cost thanks

Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Helo and welcome John. I'd check the fuses first (sorry, I can't help you locate which is the potential culprit) but if you do need a new water pump the cost is around £75 and they are an easy DIY replacement. I speak as a total incompetent where DIY is concerned, but I've managed a couple of pump swaps in my time.

Good luck, and let's hope it's just a fuse - and that somebody will come along shortly with a clue as to which one it might be. Just had a thought: I believe the Swift Group website now has most of the handbooks available to download. Could be worth a peep to see if yours is on there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back