Swift Sundance 500 waste water (2 Viewers)

Lisa68

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Funster No
Hi,
We have a W reg (2000) Sundance 500 which we have owned for nearly a year. We would like to be able to put an extension hose to our waste tap for when we visit sites with on pitch drainage - just to make life easier. The tap is threaded but I don't know which type of connection to buy and then which size waste hose to attach. Can anyone help please?
Thanks

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Hi Lisa,

You need a 1 1/4" BSP connector (male) to screw into the valve. The other side of the connector will depend on the pipe you are trying to connect.

I hope that helps.

Ash

OP
OP
L

Lisa68

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Funster No
Hi Ash

Thanks I will get one of those now. I've already wasted my money on one that was top small. Should have posted on here first!!

Lisa

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lisa68

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Funster No
Hi

Sorry - next question is where can I get one of these connectors. Could you point me in the right direction. Plumbing has never been my forte!

Thanks

Lisa

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Hi Lisa,

These are available through most plumbing outfits, but we use one that converts 1" BSP to 28mm for our fresh water tanks.

If you are really stuck, these can be purchased from your Swift Dealer, under part number 1083961, and with some PTFE Tape, can be made to fit.

Thanks,

Ash

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

you need one of these

Link Removed

can be purchased Link Removed