Swift Mondial Mv Water Pump

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by philip-g, Jun 17, 2015.

1. philip-g

philip-g Read Only Funster

The water pump on my 2001 Swift Mondial MV has stopped working - probably from lack of use and I can't locate it - can anyone help please and also advise the prospects for a repair if necessary. Any advice gratefully received philip -g

2. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

Not sure what layout you have but we had an Autocruise Accent (same as Swift Mondial in all but name and some finishes), it had a front half dinette and rear lounge/bed, the pump was located under the nearside rear lounge seat/bed base tucked up into the corner.

3. philip-g

philip-g Read Only Funster

Many thanks Mel but mine is the model that has a forward facing double seat and the bathroom / wardrobe at the back. The diagram in the handbook isn't much help as it doesn't show the pump's location but it does show it as being separate from the water tank. Can't see anything inside the cupboards that could be housing the pump so I'm a bit stumped - but thanks for taking the trouble to respond. philip-g

4. bonniechris

bonniechris Funster

We have a swift differentmodel but water pump in middle of walkway in hatch in floor under carpet easy to getto just lift carpet and small lift out panel hpe this may help

5. jollyrodger

jollyrodger Funster Life Member

Pressure pump or micro switch type?
    Have a look in your f/water tank may be a submersible if not follow the pipe look for a fuse (y)