Swift is burning! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Tell me about it, that's why I don't eat fish or swim here, but as I said it was pretty much life or death :Eeek: I see all of the massive private motor boats anchored in the bay of St Tropez, all more than likely discharging all sorts of undesirable excrement with people swimming around, revolting :Eeek:

But today I was so hot sharks or turds were not going to stop me cooling down :thumb: Anyway I have survived, hence posting this :ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Even hotter today :Eeek: had to dive in the sea every hour to survive, was worried about the shark but sod that, needs must :Eeek:

:Eeek: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...055/Large-shark-spotted-off-Saint-Tropez.html.

Link Removed

:Eeek:

Tell me about it, that's why I don't eat fish or swim here, but as I said it was pretty much life or death

But today I was so hot sharks or turds were not going to stop me cooling down :thumb: Anyway I have survived, hence posting this :ROFLMAO:

So far Swifty, so far...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Tell me about it, that's why I don't eat fish or swim here, but as I said it was pretty much life or death :Eeek: I see all of the massive private motor boats anchored in the bay of St Tropez, all more than likely discharging all sorts of undesirable excrement with people swimming around, revolting :Eeek:

good to see you are enjoying yourself buddy:thumb:
i enjoy your updates,keep them coming:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Another blistering day, and loads of Italians arriving from Firenzi and Turin to cool off :Eeek: as temperatures in Firenzi were in the late 40 degrees, unbelievable :Eeek:

I am roasting my nuts off :Eeek:

I got a price to charter a boat, but totally silly money at £2,500 a day :Eeek: seems like I will be off on the bikes :ROFLMAO:

I took some pictures of St Tropez Market to share, I went to a night Market last night and ended up spending a lot of money on a piece of art, more to follow :winky:

Off back into the sea now for the turd time today, got to cool off ::bigsmile:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Another blistering day, and loads of Italians arriving from Firenzi and Turin to cool off :Eeek: as temperatures in Firenzi were in the late 40 degrees, unbelievable :Eeek:

I am roasting my nuts off :Eeek:

I got a price to charter a boat, but totally silly money at £2,500 a day :Eeek: seems like I will be off on the bikes :ROFLMAO:

I took some pictures of St Tropez Market to share, I went to a night Market last night and ended up spending a lot of money on a piece of art, more to follow :winky:

Off back into the sea now for the turd time today, got to cool off ::bigsmile:

ARE back in to the sea to wash the rusty key hole then that will save you some toilet paper:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back