Swift Group Christmas Best wishes (1 Viewer)

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
We will be closing for our Christmas Holidays on Tuesday 22nd December and re-opening on Monday 4th January 2010.

We will still be around on the forums during the festive period to answer any customers queries or concerns where we can.

On behalf of the Swift Group, I would like to wish all our Customers and Friends a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Best Wishes to you all,

Kind Regards

Andy
(On Behalf of the Swift Team) :Smile:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
All the best to you and the rest of the Swift team.

Jan and Steve

:thumb:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Andy I would like to wish you and all the team a Happy Christmas and many thanks for the help and advice you have given over the past year on this forum:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
::bigsmile: Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all at Swift. BUT as a matter of interest?

WHY DO MOTORHOME MANUFACTURERS FIT STUPID CHEAPO LOCKS TO THE HABITATION DOORS AND GARAGES (if fitted)? A couple of extra quid over and above the cheapo ones that are fitted would make these doors MORE SECURE instead us having to fit them late. IMH&HO. :thumb:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Andy

I would like to wish you and all at Swift a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year and many thanks for the help and advice you have given me over the past year on this forum. Much appreciated.

Lesley

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
::bigsmile: Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all at Swift. BUT as a matter of interest?

WHY DO MOTORHOME MANUFACTURERS FIT STUPID CHEAPO LOCKS TO THE HABITATION DOORS AND GARAGES

Simple, that what we cheapscates want to pay for.

A few pounds here, a few pounds there and all of a sudden other MHs start to look very attractive.

grumpy

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Llangollen, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Over 25 years
Thanks Andy.... Merry christmas to you and all the Swift staff.
Thanks for my new 'van. We love it, Voyager 635ek. 6 belted seats, just what we wanted and thanks for rectifying the reversing camera. ( The only real problem).

ALL THE BEST FOR 2010

woodyold

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Poole
Funster No
MH
panel van
Exp
many
To all the swift team , a thousand thanks for your invaluable help to me over the last few months , have a great christmas and new year .:clap::clap::thanks:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back