Swift bolero lights

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by RollingRog, Sep 20, 2015.

1. RollingRog

RollingRog Read Only Funster

hi all,

I've recently bought a swift bolero 680fb 2007 model, it has a reversing camera and a drop down TV/camera screen fitted but when I put it into reverse nothing comes up on the screen(the screen itself works, has power on etc) and also the reversing lights on the body don't come on.
    I thought I'd check out the light bulbs but can't get the covers off! doesn't say in handbook how to remove them and try as I might I can't gets the covers off to check the bulbs, although they look intact as far as I can see.

I'm thinking there must be a connection between the two things, ie reversing camera not working and reversing lights not coming on but I'm no whizz when it comes to electricals etc and would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations for expert help in my area please.
    I'm based in chelmsford Essex .
    Thanks for taking a look.

2. RollingRog

RollingRog Read Only Funster

Forgot to mention I have checked the fuses.

3. tonyidle

tonyidle Funster

If everything that should come on when you select reverse fails to do so it 's likely that the reverse feed has failed. My next check would be the reversing light switch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ber090

Ber090 Funster Life Member

If you look on the Swiftalk website you can access lots of detail on removing lights and wireing diagrams.

• Like Like x 1