Swift Bolero FB (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
We are thinking of changing our Autotrail Tracker for a fixed bed MoHo and like the look of the Bolero.
Does anyone have this model? What are your thoughts?
I would really appreciate some feedback as it's (hopefully) our last MoHo purchase and we want to get it right.
Any other suggestions would be most welcome but we do have a length limit of 7 mtrs.
I know the Bolero is 7.04 but we could squeeze that in.
We also want facing bench seats in the lounge area with swivel drivers and passenger seats.

John.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We have a 2007 Bolero 680FB and are absolutely delighted with it - but there will be others who will tell you that anything Swift is complete rubbish! You have to make your own mind up. We did a lot of research then hired before we parted with our cash. Never regretted it.

No real niggles, just a few minor issues with quality control which we sorted out ourselves (we bought it 2009). Since then we've covered over 50,000 miles all over and as far as Morocco and it has only failed us once - a duff alternator which could have happened to anybody, quickly sorted by our breakdown company. The layout etc. is ideal for us although a word of warning, the payload quoted by Swift is a bit of a fairy story; to ensure we had enough for extended journeys we had the MAUW upgraded to 3850kg.

Are you looking to buy new? The latest 682FB is on an Alko chassis and also has the Alde wet heating - and it looks like there are further upgrades for the 2015 models.

Terry

OP
OP
Baycott
Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Thanks for the reply Terry.
Not looking to buy new but have a budget of 35-37k so hope to get a reasonably late model 2008-9.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jackyboy61

Free Member
Jun 6, 2014
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Hi John
We bought a swift bolero 682BF last year and are very happy with it very comfortable and easy to drive ,have put a few extras on myself ,inverter ,solar panel etc but hey there are always extras to add on whatever motorhome you buy.There is plenty of storage under both front and back beds ,nice toilet and shower unit ,water and heating are excellent ,good cooker and hob,the only thigh I would like biger is the gas loker (only room for one gas bottle) I have a gaslow refillable bottle which will last me a good month or so when not on hookup all I can say is <GET IT BOUGHT>
Emrys

OP
OP
Baycott
Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
I have a Bolero EW available if its of any interest, end washroom but I have a number of fixed beds in stock in other makes

Swift Bolero 630 EW

Peter
Saw that when we popped in Peter but really want a fixed bed.
Any other fixed bed at or under 7mtrs please let me know. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back