Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
I am a full member but despite many attempts, cannot access the POI dowload (no doubt due to my pc "skills"!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please can someone suggest a wildcamping place to over night tomorrow night?? PM me if you like?

Many thanks! Ana x
ps don't happen to know of any sunday car boots int he area as well do you?!! ::bigsmile:

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
try Mumbles there is a car park at the far end by a restaurant called Verdies where many vans over night, Car park charges stop at 7pm. we go there allot just to sit and watch the world go by.

Rob

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Really big indoor market Saturday here both boot sale and markets stands.

Rheola Market
Neath
South Wales
SA11 4DT

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
try Mumbles there is a car park at the far end by a restaurant called Verdies where many vans over night, Car park charges stop at 7pm. we go there allot just to sit and watch the world go by.

Rob

Rob,
I read a while back that The Pilot of Mumbles had closed. This saddened me somewhat as I always loved that old bar. However looking on the web it seems that it may have now reopened. As you are a local perhaps you may know.

Thanks Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Rob,
I read a while back that The Pilot of Mumbles had closed. This saddened me somewhat as I always loved that old bar. However looking on the web it seems that it may have now reopened. As you are a local perhaps you may know.

Thanks Mike

I don't think you'll get an answer Mike. This thread is nearly 2 years old and Rob is no longer a full member :Smile:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
clydach market is on thurs and sundays has now closed for good and its now moved to the cwmdu trading estate on sundays only,,behind matalan of carmarthen rd.and regarding earlier post of free camping there is also free parking at the very top of mumbles at bracelet bay by castle marie restraunt .there is also a large car boot sale every sat opp singleton hospital...hope this helps.

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
The Pilot pub reopened a while back and still going when i passesd there last week .

hosepiper

Free Member
Sep 21, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Boy racers

We overnighted at the Mumbles 2 weeks ago.
Both car parks were made very intimidating at night due to boy racers.
Loud music and noisy exhausts until the early hours and this was midweek so dread to think what it's like at weekends.
It's not like I am a fuddy duddy.....I have a 22 year old daughter so used to some noise but I think they do it on purpose in these car parks.

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
We overnighted at the Mumbles 2 weeks ago.
Both car parks were made very intimidating at night due to boy racers.
Loud music and noisy exhausts until the early hours and this was midweek so dread to think what it's like at weekends.
It's not like I am a fuddy duddy.....I have a 22 year old daughter so used to some noise but I think they do it on purpose in these car parks.

Thanks for posting - forewarned is forearmed :thumb:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
your better off staying in the bracelet bay car park by the big apple at the top of the hill in mumbles no room for racers there and better views.

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Just thought I'd update. The bracelet bay is marked as no camping or residential use and says it is locked at 11.. Having said that I'm currently parked in a fabulous place on the front great views, co-op nearby as well as a Costa for coffee in the morning and ÂŁ6 for 24 hours. Who says the UK doesn't have Aires

Crusty jack

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 640
Exp
Since1994
We know it well ! Stop there often. Don't forget Joe's ice cream parlour; the vanilla is out of this world...... Toby Trux

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back