Swansea MOT's

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by janveg, Feb 28, 2012.

1. janveg

janveg Read Only Funster

Can anyone recommend a garage in Swansea, daughter at Uni - Ford Ka needs MOT - felt she was ripped off last year. Just want a fair deal.
    Cheers
    Janveg

2. welshbois

welshbois Read Only Funster

I use A & M garage in Pontardawe. It's about 9 miles out from the centre. They are reasonable (£40 for the MOT) and their labour charges should any work need doing are about £40 per hour plus VAT.

Martin the man that runs the garage has always seemed very fair and honest and they appreciate your custom. They save me about £400 because they Merc Swansea wanted to replace the whole exhaust system on my car, whilst they fixed the part for £30. They are not rip off merchants!

They also do all the servicing on my van as they deal with freight and have the ramps to lift most things.

Here is a link to their website:

http://aandmgarages.co.uk/

If you want anymore info, PM me.

Glyn

• Like Like x 1
  3. janveg

janveg Read Only Funster

Thanks for this, I think the problem has just got bigger!! but we are coming down on Thursday so will bring the info with us to see if it can be sorted.
    Cheers Janveg

4. welsh winger

welsh winger Read Only Funster

I can recommend chequered flag motors in kingsbridge Gorseinon, forget his name but cant be all bad as he owns a motorhome :Rofl1:

link

Nick