Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
We took our motorhome over to Canterbury for its first service this morning and i had requested that they do a low milage service which they offer to motorhomers with obviously a low annual milage.We arrived there and were offered a lift into the city centre and were told we could be collected at a time of our choice.We thought this was very hospitable and trundled off to have a spend up in the shops.After doig so we made our way back to the pick up point where the fella was there bang on time to take us back to pick up our MH.It was quite busy when we got back so sat down and ha a coffee whilst waiting for people to clear the service counter.Once the masses had buggered off i approached the desk and was asked my name only to be told the invoice hadnt been done.I stood and waited and the young lady at the desk had a bewildered look on her face , stood up and walked off.On her return she passed me over to a young fella who started typing frantically on his keyboard.To my surprise it turned out we had received a FULL 1st service at the of Fiat with out even a suggestion of full payment.Dont you just love it when that happens.Happy Saturday everybody :thumb::Smile:

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
1st service

Mines due soon and I hope they are as nice to me :thumb:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
To be fair to Fiat we had similar good service at the Fiat agents in Le-Mans when our van developed a fault.

O K so it broke into three days but they sussed the fault within the first ten minutes, ordered the part and fitted a nice new injector harness, which took about four hours.

They were very helpful even putting Google translate on their screen for us and just one signature was all that was required as it was still under warranty

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back