Darren

LIFE MEMBER
May 27, 2014
Canterbury Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Izola
Exp
just been told that friends have had a text from Brittany ferries saying Sunday's crossing is cancelled from Santander. The next available crossing for them is 9th March.

Phil J.

Free Member
Dec 21, 2014
Clay Cross, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 696
Exp
Just had a look on the Brittany Ferries website:
http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/routes/sailing-updates
It seems that there are cancellations this week due to bad weather and as they will have to move passengers to later departures I guess it may put back those already booked on the later departues back.
We were on it this time last year and they claimed Port Aven had broken down and put a smaller ferry on as a relacement (I think it was because even the smaller one was very quiet). It was the worst sea journey we had ever made and we cruise regularly....24 hours of rockin' and rollin'. It took me 5 days to recover my balance and it was a "never again" moment. We are going over in 2 weeks time but going Dover to Dunkerque and on to Spain - no rocking and rolling for me this time thankyou!!
I should say we're in the car as we had already booked and paid for this years accommodation prior to buying our motorhome.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Phew that's a long time to wait, we booked ours for end of march let's hope the knock back doesn't last as long as that.
Glad I booked that late now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back