summer harvest event hampshire (1 Viewer)

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
hi guys..
for those interested we are holding a vintage harvest event on the 9th and 10th of august this year at ower near romsey were we raise money for macmillian cancer support, it is were we take vintage ferguson tractors and vintage harvesters and combines to cut the corn, inc vintage balers, and a steam driven threashing drum,
, camping is avalable from thursday evening untill monday morning, you will need to be self sufficent :thumb:
there is a direst link by bus to salisbury or southampton, romsey is only 5 miles away with nice shops inc major super markets, etc
cost is £10 per night inc entry to show, last year two members came and joined in helping use run the event, and reported they had a great time and was made very welcome by every one!
please contact me Barry or dave at davemecanic@aol.com
many thanks and have a great season!!!:winky:

OP
OP
froghopper

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
Vintage harvest

Hi and thanks for view. It is great. Those of us who stay have a great evening, public go home we set up b b as the cider tent is open we all join in. Bed time is an hour before we open again. It's a great sit about walk about and nod off event. Please pass the word, first time we have tried to get a bit of a rally as well. Froghopper

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
hi guys..
for those interested we are holding a vintage harvest event on the 9th and 10th of august this year at ower near romsey were we raise money for macmillian cancer support, it is were we take vintage ferguson tractors and vintage harvesters and combines to cut the corn, inc vintage balers, and a steam driven threashing drum,
, camping is avalable from thursday evening untill monday morning, you will need to be self sufficent :thumb:
there is a direst link by bus to salisbury or southampton, romsey is only 5 miles away with nice shops inc major super markets, etc
cost is £10 per night inc entry to show, last year two members came and joined in helping use run the event, and reported they had a great time and was made very welcome by every one!
please contact me Barry or dave at davemecanic@aol.com
many thanks and have a great season!!!:winky:

Sounds great, for a very good cause and hope you do well, :thumb:
Perhaps you can organize another next year.::bigsmile:
Had it down as a deffo. until I realised it clashed with Ilfracombe:Angry:

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010