Suitable Aire/Site between Chartres & Rouen (1 Viewer)

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
We are heading back from Spain in a about 10 days. I have been trying to find an Aire or overnight parking suitable for 31ft RV between Chartres & Rouen. Even a campsite would do but cannot find any nearby open.

I will be travelling along N154 and would prefer not to have to go far off this road.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
There is an aire at Brezolies which maybe the only one in that vicinity - they are a bit thin on the ground round there. We stayed there a couple of weeks ago, there was only one other van there and I think an RV would be OK since its not busy at this time of the year.Chartres to Brezolies is easy enough, go slightly NW from Chartres. Getting to Rouen should be OK as well.

The only thing was, the water was switched off - as it was in most Aires as we travelled through France.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We are heading back from Spain in a about 10 days. I have been trying to find an Aire or overnight parking suitable for 31ft RV between Chartres & Rouen. Even a campsite would do but cannot find any nearby open.

I will be travelling along N154 and would prefer not to have to go far off this road.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

that road the N154 between Chartres and Rouen they are but very few the one at Brezolles only takes 10 vans Size wise ??????? not sure, another one at Evreux top side near Rouen again not tested but looking maybe your best bet......a link... and check yourself http://www.campingcar-infos.com/Francais/aire.php?numid=8151&Localit%E9=%C9VREUX

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrJinks

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
that road the N154 between Chartres and Rouen they are but very few the one at Brezolles only takes 10 vans Size wise ??????? not sure, another one at Everoux top side near Rouen again not tested but looking maybe your best bet......a link... and check yourself http://www.campingcar-infos.com/Francais/aire.php?numid=8151&Localit%E9=%C9VREUX

Mel

Thanks for that. Had bad experience at Brezolles on way down....however it was thick snow:cry:

I also found that aire in Evreux and looks ok. Wonder if anyone has first hand experiance.
Have also found a parking area near there at Thomer La Sogne so might give that a try first

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back