Jun 11, 2012
Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2011
Good evening,
Have just renewed my subs for another 12 months and feel a very nice sense of satisfaction that I can be amongst really nice people for a bit longer.

Does anybody else feel good when spending a great value for money tenner?

Steve

:party2:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
There is something about this forum, that seems to be -------comfortable and easy going on all subjects :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
I belong to several forums,Camper,motorbikes,this forum doesn't seem to have the trolls that pounce,judge,always know better,pick fault with a post,someone accidentally leaves the caps lock on,told gently!!
I have just been pm' ed by a moderator on a site for not reading an information spreadsheet before asking a question as it upsets the old timers who have heard it all before!!!
Well we are all newbies sometime,excited,anxious,worried about spending large sums etc.
Here we can say something without being shot down in flames,some members are not the best spellers,engineers,IT experts but we all embrace and support each other.
I have seen more pages of good wishes to members with problems on here lately than any other forums.
Was proud today to put my sticker recieved from Jim today on my windscreen :thumb:
Look forward to meeting some of you on my travels,know I won't be prejudged!!

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
:Cool: dude
I will have to add a sticker when I get my flag off Jim soon :thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I belong to several forums,Camper,motorbikes,this forum doesn't seem to have the trolls that pounce,judge,always know better,pick fault with a post,someone accidentally leaves the caps lock on,told gently!!
I have just been pm' ed by a moderator on a site for not reading an information spreadsheet before asking a question as it upsets the old timers who have heard it all before!!!
Well we are all newbies sometime,excited,anxious,worried about spending large sums etc.
Here we can say something without being shot down in flames,some members are not the best spellers,engineers,IT experts but we all embrace and support each other.
I have seen more pages of good wishes to members with problems on here lately than any other forums.
Was proud today to put my sticker recieved from Jim today on my windscreen
:thumb:
Look forward to meeting some of you on my travels,know I won't be prejudged!!
What sticker? Jim never sent me one ::bigsmile::cry:
terry

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Good evening,
Have just renewed my subs for another 12 months and feel a very nice sense of satisfaction that I can be amongst really nice people for a bit longer.

Does anybody else feel good when spending a great value for money tenner?

Steve

:party2:

Have to go along with you there..... it is great "Value" for money.... :thumb:

"Innit".... Chris.... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Terry,at great expense I had to send an SAE inside an envelope to an address in a curious language to a far off country to return me to France a beautiful smiley sticker proving I am a funster,giving me access to unlimited fun,wherever I should travel.
Look in RH column of the page,search for Jims address and away you go.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back