Subs renewal

Discussion in 'Website Help' started by peterc10, Jul 29, 2014.

1. peterc10

peterc10 Funster

It appears that there isn't some sort of system that sends us an email before our subs are due to run out so that we can go and renew them. Every other subs based forum I know has one but not motorhome fun it appears.

First I knew that the subs had run out was when I logged on this morning only to be told that I was now no longer a subscriber and was in "read only" mode.

Can you put something in place in the future to prevent this please?

2. WynandJean

WynandJean Funster

Same happened to me not so long ago. Jim says he's got it in hand but not operational yet.

Wyn

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yes we are working on it, the problem we have is that we can't get it to work on subs we carried over from the old system. With new subs purchased here you will get red reminders top right and in the mail. But for subs purchased on the old forum, we are sending notices manually as they expire, but it's easy to miss a few. Sorry :blush:

4. SUGGY

SUGGY Funster Life Member

Hi Jim , i had a message from paypal saying my membership renewal to MHF has been cancelled , How do i set up the membership payment please ,

all the best G n R :cooler:

5. Jim

Jim Ringleader

That was the standing order that was cancelled. When your subs run out in December you'll get a reminder, just follow the links within (y)