Subs renewal (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
It appears that there isn't some sort of system that sends us an email before our subs are due to run out so that we can go and renew them. Every other subs based forum I know has one but not motorhome fun it appears.

First I knew that the subs had run out was when I logged on this morning only to be told that I was now no longer a subscriber and was in "read only" mode.

Can you put something in place in the future to prevent this please?

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Same happened to me not so long ago. Jim says he's got it in hand but not operational yet.

Wyn

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It appears that there isn't some sort of system that sends us an email before our subs are due to run out so that we can go and renew them. Every other subs based forum I know has one but not motorhome fun it appears.

First I knew that the subs had run out was when I logged on this morning only to be told that I was now no longer a subscriber and was in "read only" mode.

Can you put something in place in the future to prevent this please?

Yes we are working on it, the problem we have is that we can't get it to work on subs we carried over from the old system. With new subs purchased here you will get red reminders top right and in the mail. But for subs purchased on the old forum, we are sending notices manually as they expire, but it's easy to miss a few. Sorry :blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Jim , i had a message from paypal saying my membership renewal to MHF has been cancelled , How do i set up the membership payment please ,

all the best G n R :cooler:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim , i had a message from paypal saying my membership renewal to MHF has been cancelled , How do i set up the membership payment please ,

all the best G n R :cooler:
That was the standing order that was cancelled. When your subs run out in December you'll get a reminder, just follow the links within (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back