Free Member
Apr 4, 2011
l,estartit,costa brava
Funster No
MH
bessacarr
Exp
rookie
hi does anybody have a list to a site where you can stay for £10.00 or less a night (inc elec)and are open all year,has you know we started last week with our first motorhome ,did first wild camp last night ,went ok (little anxious)and also cant keep paying top prices out. (bad week this week half term)would be grateful to hear from someone.On the south coast at the moment ,heading north slowly. thankyou

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Sub £10 with leccie? One or two but very rare. Loads £5/6/7 without, look at the CC CL's or CCC CS's. :thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Loads of 'em !!

The CC&C have a discount scheme for us wrinklies...I frequently use the Cranberry Moss site near Oswestry ! Just under £9 for all the usual services plus free wi-fi ! :thumb:
I will be there next Monday for a week !

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The CC&C have a discount scheme for us wrinklies...I frequently use the Cranberry Moss site near Oswestry ! Just under £9 for all the usual services plus free wi-fi ! :thumb:
I will be there next Monday for a week !

ahh isn't it nice that people look after our doddery old pensioners::bigsmile:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
ahh isn't it nice that people look after our doddery old pensioners::bigsmile:

OK Buster !!!!! so when are you going to put in leccy points so we can charge up our mobility scooters !........What an inconsiderate whippersnapper you are ! :cry: :ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO:

AND...when I was at your site.....where were the promised Buzzards ???????

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
OK Buster !!!!! so when are you going to put in leccy points so we can charge up our mobility scooters !........What an inconsiderate whippersnapper you are ! :cry: :ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO:

Everyody else saw them, your eyesight is not what it was, don't worry its perfectly normal, as is all those bits that are shrivelling, ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Everyody else saw them, your eyesight is not what it was, don't worry its perfectly normal, as is all those bits that are shrivelling, ::bigsmile:

Jim, he didn't come here to be insulted, if you do it to one Olde Farte they are all going to expect it.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
what do you mean expect it???? he does it all the time

Jim, he didn't come here to be insulted, if you do it to one Olde Farte they are all going to expect it.

What do you mean we will all expect it? he does it regardless, so no expectation in the insults us poor older ones get.. He says (not implies mind you) that I should pack up on A Thursday afternoon to get ready to go home on a Monday.. he thinks I take to long setting up at shows.. totally disregards the tea drinking time... always ready to offer free insults and suggestions... one day (not long I think) he will be able to get the age discount at C&CC sites...:Doh:

Bob:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

Err its me that has the Lazy Buzzards,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jim just flies a commie Kite

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back