Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Nothing that would cause that Joy and looks OK on mine. :thumb:

:Sad:Still a white square, Ken. Must know I am pure as driven snow regardless of rumours and be trying to protect me :thumb::thumb:

Back to thread now...:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
:whatthe: wow Ken, don't know what you posted but I just got a big white square and a message saying windows has blocked the content!!!!!:whatthe::whatthe:

:Sad:Still a white square, Ken. Must know I am pure as driven snow regardless of rumours and be trying to protect me :thumb::thumb:

Back to thread now...:Smile:

Might be time to run Malwarebytes again, Joy.

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
can we try and not be judgemental for a second just in case we have all got it wrong. He is entitled to his opinion .. and maybe he popped onto the U shaped lounge on a day where we were being a bit ridiculous ... something in the air and all that... If so, you can understand him thinking we were a load of nutcases... There is always somebody you arn't keen on and maybe the ones he wasn't keen on all posted that day...:whatthe:

Before anyone gets too 'group huggy' :winky:, the non-subscribing short-lived Funster who wrote that e-mail in Jim's post was the same one who did not turn up at Eddie VanBitz's for his booked appointment as per thread: Broken Link Removed

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Before anyone gets too 'group huggy' :winky:, the non-subscribing short-lived Funster who wrote that e-mail in Jim's post was the same one who did not turn up at Eddie VanBitz's for his booked appointment as per thread: Broken Link Removed

so he got piXXed off with us taking the micky which was more or less justifed and then chucked his dummy out of the pram, which again was probibly justifed because we did give the poor lamb a hard time, but if he had only put his day tent in the correct place all this upset/micky taking wound not have happend.

You can see how wars start now cant you:Doh:

BOOManother one bites the dust

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

Oops, sorry John. Didn't know that... I knew someone had said it was probably him but missed a few posts cos my computer locks, so didn't know it was definitely him .. also had couple of pm's asking was it him so a few others missed it too.. At least we know now who it was .. stops us suspecting the wrong guys.

Pity he cannot post any more; it would have been interesting to hear what he had to say to people's reaction.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Well, I guess THAT would turn anybody off.. Well done!:ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:

"Excuse".. me.. I`ll have you know all my Thongs are women magnet`s ...

Even the ones with wine stains down the front...

Arnt they Joy... :thumb:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
"Excuse".. me.. I`ll have you know all my Thongs are women magnet`s ...

Even the ones with wine [HI]stains down the front...[/HI]

Arnt they Joy... :thumb:

Too much information:Eeek::Smile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
"Wine" stains.... :wine:.... wash your mouth out... ::bigsmile:

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
That made me laugh out loud, such a shame he's gone. I'd willingly pay his subs just for the lols of his posts!

I don't mind the stupid, hands up to that but I try really hard not to be bitchy...no doubt [HI]he's just another overweight balding middle aged grumpy BMW driver. [/HI]:ROFLMAO:

Hoy!!!! I represent that remark :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I sometimes have a similar response when I tell someone it is their round. Couldn't handle another minute with you boring bar stewards they say then up and leave.;)

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
We should offer him free membership, just for the entertainment factor :clap:

Guess there's no pleasing everyone is there, bet he drives a Rapido too :rofl:

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi

I must say that some of your responses have totally confirmed his reasons for leaving this site . Please do as he asks and remove his posts .... I and propably many other Rapido owners also would like to know what exactly might be wrong in driving one ? Let us in on the joke since this is FUN!FUN! FUN! or maybe not ?

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Nothing wrong with Rapidos or their owners

Shiftzz is always having a crack at Burstners - he drives a Rapido

Just banter (y)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi

I must say that some of your responses have totally confirmed his reasons for leaving this site . Please do as he asks and remove his posts .... I and propably many other Rapido owners also would like to know what exactly might be wrong in driving one ? Let us in on the joke since this is FUN!FUN! FUN! or maybe not ?
I dont think it is anything personal, it is just the way other motorhomers view Rapido owners. Bit like Volvo Audi and BMW drivers are looked on by other car drivers. :cool:

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Of well ....our other car is a Toyota Rav 4 so I suppose we are off the hook on that score although we had a Volvo for many years.....maybe it has not worn off yet ! My husband sold the Volvo soon after Jeremy Clarkson said that only someone who has had a Charisma bypass would drive one !

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi

There's absolutely nothing wrong with them, it's just a leg pulling tease that's all :)

Relax and enjoy it all and don't be so sensitive, we're not on this planet long enough to worry :h::hi:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Had two volvos in the 70s and 80s we all loved them even the kids , and they are the only cars I have had for two years and sold them for the same as I paid for them, couldn't wear them out just very hard on fuel, sold the last one to go diesel and never had a petrol ever again

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
we cant please all people all the time.if I got upset every time some one took the rise out of my 25 year old,motorhome.I would stay at home and cry.but come on folks please keep taking the rise.at least people keep talking to me.i will put up with it.

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
There lying to u cobweb they don't like Rapido and Rav 4s i have the same problem with this lot ive got a hobby and they keep calling me a tinker who sells peg from it, sue them, i am for racism (thats the current trend mate):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
It must take a little time to "tune in" to the style of Motorhome Fun...

I guess once some people have learned the nature of this place they find it's not to their liking.

Almost everyday a post here will drive me into a rage...

But it never lasts long!

And I bet I drive more people into a rage than the number they drive me into...

JJ :cool:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Well, can i hand in my resignation now? I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member!

Allan

( with thanks to Groucho Marx)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back